Rin X (Y/n) Headcannons 😈

[Author: So this is the chapter you can have free rang with. Any ideas you have, comment them and I'll do the best of my ability to come up with a fitting headcannon.]

First meeting

You went to your favorite cafe to order your favorite drink before you had to go to work. It started with the birds chirping to an explosion and fire everywhere. You were stuck under a pile of rubble and couldn't feel your legs. The fire was slowly inching towards your face when suddenly the rubble was lifted off of you and you were picked up out of the heat.

Before passing out you saw a brief glimpse of a black mask with milky white eyes.

We meet again.

You were in the hospital and woke up from your day long coma. Apparently your hip was fractured due to the debris falling and passed out from inhaling too much smoke. You wondered who saved you and the doctors told you that the hero Venom saved you.

After healing, you left the hospital and decided to find your savior. You found out she worked with the Avengers and decided to visit. After finally meeting her again you found out her name was Rin and offered to take her to go get a coffee as a form of gratitude. She gladly accepted.

Realizing

You quickly realized that you liked her. From how badass she was to her heart of gold. After getting coffee and talking for a bit, you loved everything about her. And she felt the same.

She loves everything about you. From your fashion choices to how she felt so comfortable to be around you. However since she's so oblivious to love it took her some time to realize her feelings. She actually had to ask Venom and Riot what she was feeling and Riot was ecstatic that Rin liked someone. Venom still despised the idea of Rin dating anyone. But after a few more hangouts, he at least accepted your presence.

Confessions

You would confess to her.

Rin was always so oblivious to your subtle hints that you liked her and you had enough. One day after you either flirted with her or tried holding her hand, she didn't get the idea and you suddenly shouted that you liked her. You were surprised the words slipped out and Rin was surprised by the sudden statement.

You then had a rush of confidence and explained the way you felt towards her. Her eyes widened in realization that she had the same feelings. And she finally figured out what love was like.

You closed your eyes tightly, ready for the rejection and continued mumbling without apologies or still things you liked about her. You were surprised to feel a sudden warmth on your lips but quickly melted into it. The kiss felt like a never ending paradise.

When you both pulled away you heard cheering and looked over Rin's shoulder to see Riot whistling and Venom nodding in approval.

Shopping

Honestly. Rin hates shopping. After having so many villain encounters at shopping districts, she's convinced herself that something bad's gonna happen just cause she's there.

However, she'll go because she knows you like shopping and she likes seeing you in all the different outfits you pick. Also she might sneak away while you're changing or going to the bathroom just to buy a small gift because she loves showing affection through gifts.

Cooking

Normally it would be after Rin had a long day of work with the Avengers and more often than not she would come home and immediately fall asleep without dinner. You start noticing this and decide one day to make dinner for her. She gets home and is somewhat surprised to see you sitting at the table with food already made.

Rin is actually so thankful that she starts tearing up, since she's never come home to a home cooked meal. You see her crying and immediately get up to see what's wrong but she just continues to mutter small 'thank you's.'

Tracing scars

Rin is ashamed of her scars. She wants to hide them from the world and makes sure they're hidden. However, when you two are laying on the couch binge-watching your favorite series. You'll start to subconsciously trace either the scars on her arm from the Thanos fight or trace the scars on her back. At first she's really tense but soon gives into the feeling and relaxes. And if you have any scars, she'll start tracing yours as well

Top shelf

For those short readers...like Author-chan. We can't reach the top shelf. So when Rin sees you reaching for something on the top shelf and struggling to stretch anymore on your tip toes. She has to help.

Instead of just grabbing the item your reaching for. She thinks is a cute moment to just, pick you up by the hips and set you on her shoulders. You would argue that it's embarrassing and immediately want her to put you down. But honestly it felt really cool being able to touch the ceiling.

Hoodies

"Hey, (Y/n). Have you seen my-"

Rin immediately stoped to see you, sitting on the couch in her Grateful Dead hoodie. Her hand naturally went to her back pocket to find her phone but it wasn't there.

"What do you need?" You asked while looking at her.

"I was going to ask if you knew where my phone went. I have to take a picture of something." Rin responded to be smug about it.

"I think I saw it in the table." You responded and Rin went over and found her phone. She took a quick picture before walking over to you and wrapping her arms around you.

"I like the hoodie by the way."

Picking

[Author: This is just a problem of mine and I just found out I'm not the only person with this probables so HERE WE GO!]

Scratching at your skin was always a problem you've had. It would either be scratching a old wounds or at the skin around your fingernails. This leads to more blood loss and many scars. It's not an all the time thing. It just happens when you're either really bored or anxious about something.

Rin knows this fact. She also knows how bad it can get, so she does her best to help. When ever you scratch at your skin around Rin, she'll hold your hand and ask what you're stressed about. After you vent to her about whatever it is she just nods and gives some advice while hugging you. Then you both get bandaids in case the scratching got really bad and it started bleeding.

Whenever she isn't home she always sends you Game Pigeon's. Since she sends them so often you've gotten pretty good at the games. But she doesn't care if she looses. She's happy that she got you away from your skin.

Venom and Riot on the other hand don't like loosing. So they internally debate wether to separate you and Rin.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=

[Author: Feel free to comment more or private message, I don't really care just have fun with this. 😁👍]