chpt.2

August

Man this shit been crazy for the past couple of months, I normally call and check on my two ladies then all of that stop. I'm just ready to go home and get out of this hell hole, I appreciate Justin for trying to have my back but he didn't have to do it.

I just want to know who was the witness, matter of fact who would even be out that time of night. It didn't even matter I got two more weeks to go and I'm finally a free man, I get to go home to Jay and Sanai.

Jiraya

"Sanai you and Bri be careful now" I tell them as they was running around the park.

"You heard from August lately"? Mark ask as he was typing on his phone.

"No all of a sudden he stop calling so I just don't think about it, Sanai miss him so much and apart of me wants to go visit him but then I don't want Nai to experience that you know seeing her daddy like that".

"I understand" he say then place his hand on my knee giving it a rub.

I push his hand away and start watching the kids play. "I'm so sorry Jay I didn't mean to do that".

"Yeah maybe we should get going" I got up and went to go get the girls. We got in the car and remain silence all the way back to the house.

Soon as he pull up to my house Mark stop me before I got out the car. "Listen Jay I am very sorry really am, if you don't want to talk to me no more I understand but you would always be my friend" he gave me a warm smile and I smile a little and got Sanai out the car.

I don't know what to really say, me not getting none in months my mind was going crazy. I'm know I'm married and all but I have needs to, Mark is a sweet guy and I do love his company.

I think he's catching feelings for me and I can't let that happen.

Mark

I feel so stupid I should've went on and told her how I feel about her, even though she's married. I start catching feelings for her, I call her phone it went straight to voicemail. I sent her a quick text and I place my phone down and me and Bri went on home.