8. what now?

"...are we going to do with him"

"...cant take him to village"

"he is still a kim"

"leave him here then?"

taehyung groaned in sleep and the murmurings resided.

he doesn't know how long he's been passed out, but he sure could feel his limbs weighing him down even before he opened his eyes.

everything ached and when he finally opened his eyes the sunlight was too bright.

thankfully there was no blood on his face now, but his lips were still tender and swollen.

he understood he is laying on something comfortable and groaned clutching his head when he sat up straight.

he saw they're still somewhere in the forest, probaby resting.

"oh you're awake" a voice said and taehyung almost jolted up.

"uh-huh" taehyung hummed still disoriented and accepted the bottle shoved onto his face.

his spit lips stinged, but he almost drank half the bottle in one go.

now more coherent, he turned to the four alphas sitting on the ground and attempted a wry smile.

taehyung remembers everything and he is still processing all that happened.

"okay we're going to freshen up" yoongi and hoseok then stood up, taking some supplies from the bag saddled on their horse.

"there is a river nearby" namjoon helpfully supplied seeing taehyungs frown.

"i want to take a bath too?" taehyungs hopeful eyes asked because he literally was covered in mud, blood and whatever.

"you can. the next shift" another voice said and the omega saw jungkook coming with a bucket of water to feed the horses.

" 'kay" taehyungs mumbled before going back to sulking.

the omega still felt tense and anxious. he doesn't know what will be his life from now on? he sure knows he wont survive alone here.

an hour or so later, yoongi and hoseok came back, freshened up and flushed.

"really? here?" jungkook threw a disgusted glance towards both.

"had a lot of frustration to get rid of, kiddo" yoongi shrugged and hoseok chuckled behind him.

"gross" jungkook scrunched his nose before getting up to take fresh clothes and supplies.

"you coming, cherry?" jungkook threw a glance back and taehyung scrambled up.

"namjoon hyung-" the alpha started but he saw the alpha hunched, peering at the ground.

namjoon was closely looking at a lady bug on a dead leaf, talking to it in a small voice.

jungkook groaned and taehyung blinked.

"i guess we are on our own" jungkook called back and the omega hurried to him.

taehyung saw jungkook taking the fresh clothes and bottles from his horse and taehyung pouted at it. the omega was still in his torn and dirty nightgown; he dont have any clothes to change.

jungkook must have sensed it because he took another clean pair from the bag and tossed it to taehyung.

the omega followed behind the alpha, clutching the clothes close to him, legs scrambling to keep up with jungkooks pace.