Chapter 25: The Explanation

Hey babes! I'm now officially... 14! I usually round my age once I get to the 6 month mark so it's really weird. Anyways! Hope you have a great memorial day! Love y'all! - Maddy

~Avengers pov: brought to you by Rocket and Sam running off with Bucky's arm while Bucky is blaming Peter... Like Billy Elliot calm down~

"Someone should grab her." Drax said.

"Oh yeah. I'll-" Thor began.

"Leave it to me tall, blonde, and handsome!" Wade smirked.

"Your on my fuck list right next to Peter..." Wade whispered as he walked past Thor to get Jade.

Thor started to sweat a bit but wasn't totally against it.

"Damn! These people need caught up! Come with me man's!" Luis dragged the Guardians in and started recapping them... God rest their souls.

"Well be prepared to pay for therapy Tony." Scott patted him on the shoulder.

"Jade baby wake up." Peter whispered.

Shuri stood right behind him. "Do you think she wants chicken strips?"

"FUCK YOUR CHICKEN STRIPS!" The teens, Wade, Scott, and Clint screamed.

"Forget their souls god have mercy on us all." Steve, Sam, and Buck sent a silent prayer to god.

They all went inside.

"...and then the dad was all like 'women fucking suck.' and I was like 'bitch please' and the girls went off on his ass. Then we all beat him up. My favorite part was when Loki gave him a vasectomy! Then Bucky broke his arm. Then Steve punched him till he was unconscious! And Zemo glued her father's dick to his own forehead, but not before slapping the shit out of him. Natasha, Shuri, and Gamora kept shooting him. Wanda, Valkyrie, and Carol used their badassery and put him in a wheelchair. Bruce hulked out and beat his ass. Clint shot his arrows at him and Sam swooped in with a knife which he gave to Quill. Quill severed his ear and threw the knife down like 'bro that was satisfying!' and Thor threw Jonathan at him. Probably broke his spine and/or ribs. Strange used his voodoo to heal him so we could do it again. Scott shrank down and flew up his ass then expanded. Nasty. Stephen also reversed that. Then T'challa literally clawed his eye out. Asmr I'm telling you! And Wade broke every rib he could. Peter was pissed and webbed him to the ceiling and we left him there!" Luis finished.

"What about you? What were you doing?' Mantis asked.

"I recorded it wanna see?" Luis pulled out his phone and started playing the recording.

"Good god." Valkyrie sighed as Wade layed Jade in the med bay.

Sorry it's so short but I got news... I got on the cheer squad! Basketball! I'm really happy! Oh and I told my cousin I was bi! She was super supportive! And tolde it doesn't matter! Anyways love y'all! Have a good night! - Maddy