14-

"Morning Denki" Y/n smiled flipping a pancake. Hiro was fully dressed, barely awake with a pancake in his mouth.

"Morning Y/n, why did you wake up early" denki yawned. His mornings used to consist of waking up with an hour to spare, shower, get dressed, and wake up hiro and fed him a granola bar on the way to school.

"Umm yeah?" you lied, the last time you slept was 2 days ago scared too sleep. "What time does Hiros school start" she pressed a kiss against hiros cheek and shaking his shoulder to wake him up.

"8:30 my agency starts at nine so I always have time to spare" he said biting into a pancake. Hiro lifted his arms, he was very quiet and cuddly in the mornings.

"little man hates waking up early" Denki ran a hand through hiros hair. Hiro lightly snored into y/ns shoulder as she walked around the house picking up his toys.

"Fatgum wants to train us today so I'm not gonna be at the agency" you nodded your head. "I'm going to Best Jeanist agency he wants to see me"

"No way! It makes since you did intern him. He's obviously gonna ask you to work at his agency" denki said jumping up.

"I'm just stress. How am I gonna move all of our stuff, and I also got to start looking for apartments."

"It's gonna be okay y/n. I'll help you and so will Kirishima, Todoroki and maybe Bakugo" denki sighed patting your shoulder. "I'm gonna take a shower"

While denki was in the shower you dropped hiro on the couch and changed. You changed into a cropped long sleeve green shirt with a pair of jeans. Best Jeanist was your favorite while interning even though Bakugo annoyed the living hell out of you, it was worth it he taught you a lot of valuable things.

You put on a locket with a 'H' on it. Not for Hitoshi but for Hiro and inside was a picture of you holding Hiro in the hospital bed. "You make the best pancakes" denki yelled from the bathroom.

"I always make the best! But your ramen is pretty good" she said stepping in the living room trying to wake hiro up.

"I don't wanna go I wanna sleep" he yawned rubbing the tears out of his eyes.

"I know but you have to go buddy. I'll give you a cookie after school" hiro sighed before standing up and putting on his shoes silently. Hiro head slumped walking over to you.

"You ready Denks?" You yelled out. "Yes just one minute" he yelled back stumbling around.

"I'll carry you lazy, but you better not fall asleep" he nodded, his legs wrapped around your hip and head fell on your neck.

"Okay I'm ready" denki said grabbing his keys.

Once y'all arrived at the school you and denki both gave hiro a hug before he walked in the school.

"I worry about him sometimes" denki sarcastically laughed they were now walking towards his agency. "Denki he's fine stop being mean" you rolled your eyes smiling.

"If you get this job are you staying?" Denki asked with slight hope. "Yes I think it would be best I already put in my notice with Chaos. Although I'm sad it was my dream to work alongside him. But dreams change"

"I understand everything changes. This is my stop, do you want me to pick up hiro?"

"No I'll pick him up. Go have fun today hang out with your friends. Get a girlfriend" you teased tickling his neck.

"STOPP FINE I'm going to hang out with Kirishima and Sero" he shoed your hands away walking in his agency.

You started walking again, until you felt someone looking at you. 'Calm down y/n it's just your anxiety-' you turned around scared when you made eye contact with Shinso. 'I'm gonna shit myself' you thought when you saw him walking towards you.

"Hello Y/n" he said his hands were in his pocket.

'Run bitch run... no this is the time to tell him'

"Hi Shinso. How are you?" you tried not to say with a harsh voice. Everything about him looks perfect but you wouldn't dare say that to his face.

"Wow are you still mad at me it's been 5 years. I was just seeing how you are after the incident" his whole face expressions were flat.

"Mad. I'll- You know what Shinso I'm fine perfectly fine. I have to tell you something important-" you resisted the urge to turn around and hide in a bush.

"Whose 'H' I really hope you aren't that obsessed with me" he smirked pointing to your necklace. "Wow your still an egotistic asshole. You know what Mr. Hjiack the H isn't for you go suck a dick" you turned around and started walking small lighting bolts surrounding your feet with every stomp you take.

Before you stepped in the agency you took a few breaths to calm yourself.

"Hello L/n." His arms were crossed. "Best Jeanist" you gave him a hug, it took him back by shock but ended up hugging you back.

"How was America y/n I heard you made quite the name for yourself" he pulled back from the hug crossing his arms, he walked to his office knowing that you'd follow.

"It was fun!  After hiro was born I got to do so many stuff-" he turned around stopping your little rant.

"Who was born?" He asked slightly confused. "Oh- I have a kid" you said nervously, he nodded his head for you too continue.

"Your not disappointed?" he always held a high standard towards you. "Why would I be disappointed you still became a hero" he rolled his eyes at your foolishness. "Is Shinso the father?" your mouth gaped open, when you'd rant to him as his intern you didn't think he'd actually listen. "Yes"

"Good you both became heros while balancing the needs of a child" he started sorting papers listening to you talk as you spun in a chair.

"He doesn't know" you blurted out feeing guilty, you always tried but chickened out at the last minute. He looked up at you surprised. "I tried to tell him today but he practically ignored me"

"I'm proud of you" he said signing papers. "Your what?" you thought he would kick you out after confessing.

"You did everything by yourself and still managed to become a pro hero I know it wasn't easy. That's why I'm offering you a job here, you helped me control Bakugo and I still need your help."

"Really?! Thank you best Jeanist" you smiled happily. "That is if you are staying in Japan?"

"I am I'm staying" you responded with a smile.