VI

Narrative

Narrative

Toji came home and placed all his stuff in it's designated area. He sighed then loosened his tie. After kicking off his shoes.

Before he had left work, he had made sure that Naoya or Gojo were no where to be found. Otherwise, Toji would end up staying at work more than he anticipated.

Once the slightly exhausted man got settled in, He heard loud laughing and hollers coming from upstairs.

Unsure what it was, he went upstairs to see what was going on. The laughs got louder and noticed that it was coming from megumi's room.

Toji pressed his ear to the door and listened closely. It seemed like you were telling a story about some dragon getting beaten up by a knight. (a/n: BEAR WITH ME PLEASE 💀💀🤚)

As soon as the man opened the door, he couldn't believe his eyes.

Right before Toji's eyes, his son laughing and giggling away as you chased him around while tickling him.

Toji widens his eyes in surprise as he heard the laughs come from his son. It had been a long time he had heard Megumi laugh. The fact that the reason his son had laughed was from you, create the familiar feeling he had before.

It had been ages he had felt like this. The feeling you would get while being near or crush. Looking at them for the first time and immediately knowing you wanted to be by their side for the rest of your life.

Loving them unconditionally, no matter what or who stood in the way. Considering them as "yours" and forever more.

The small boy fell into fit of giggles, tumbling over onto his back, still laughing and giggling away. You crouch down and tickle him even more, earning shriek of laughter come from him.

After letting Megumi breathe, you both noticed someone at the doorway.

You and megumi look to see who it was. It was Toji.

Toji stood at the doorframe with the a strange look on his face. You help Megumi to his feet and looked at Toji.

"Welcome back, Sir. Was work okay?" You asked.

Brushing the weird, yet familiar feeling away, Toji thought about it then looked at the both you and saw how out of breath you guys were. The room wasn't all bad, but it was still messy. He gripped the door handle.