14: I don't even wanna name this chapter

I'm so good with youuuuuuuu~!

"So in that time, Athena cursed Arachne because of how she said that her work is far more beautiful than the goddess herself, with that, Athena was left enraged and- Mark, are you even paying attention?" Donghyuck looked at Mark with tired eyes, he's tired of researching on his own because his partner is just staring at him this entire time.

"You know Arachne didn't weave you but damn, you are a piece of art" Mark said which made Donghyuck cringe, this dude is trying to flirt so hard but it's not working at all.

"You know if I was Athena, I would've cursed you already" Donghyuck hissed, typing more words.

"Oh yeah, what curse would you-"

"Fuck you" Donghyuck whispered, "There, hope you like your curse" he added, rolling his eyes as he continued to research, not realizing that the curse had two meanings.

Mark bit his lips in a seductive way and went closer to the younger, he lifted the younger's chin and smiled, "I like that curse" Mark said, "Especially when you know you are the one taking control" he added, Donghyuck was confused till he finally realized it.

He covered his mouth and jolted his head backwards, "no, no! What I meant was, fuck you in a harsh way- wait no, fuck you in like an angry way..." He said, trying to stop his face from turning red.

"Oh yes baby, fuck your anger out on me"

Okay, that one legit stopped Donghyuck from blushing and instead bursted into laughter, he couldn't help but to laugh so loud to the point that he had to put his hand on his stomach. Mark raised a brow, confused as to why Donghyuck is laughing like a maniac.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Did you hear what you said? You literally sound like the worst sex mate ever" Donghyuck answered between his laughs, already lying down on Mark's bed.

By now, Mark was a bit pissed, but why not keep the role going, right?

With that, he took this chance to hover on top of the younger and lock eyes with him, Donghyuck stopped laughing when he felt Mark's eyes on him and how heated their position looked like right now, Mark noticed the tanned male actions and smirked.

"Why did you stop, hmm?" He asked as he caressed the boy's cheeks.

"C-can you get off me" He asked, lots of things happening inside his mind, dirty ones.

"Remember what I said yesterday?" He asked, earning a question 'hmm' from the other, "you know you like it when we are this close" he said and laughed a little which Donghyuck found hot because it sounded raspy and lord, how he wants to hear it again.

Mark never moved from his spot and instead traced the younger's features, everything looked so perfect and so delicate, he felt how smooth his skin is and slid his finger on those pink lips. He questioned if this boy had kissed anyone before or even had a relationship. He never really cared about others' relationships and such but for Donghyuck he wants to know now.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend before?" He asked, his eyes roaming around Donghyuck's face.

Donghyuck nodded and frowned, "I did but...it didn't end well" he said.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's just say that he found me attractive and all but then when we got into the smooching parts and all, those sexy stuff...he said that I suck at it and well, I'm not good enough for him...he broke up with me right at the spot" He explained truthfully, heaving a big sigh.

Mark was fuming inside, oh how he wants to beat the crap out of that person. Like seriously who says such things to Donghyuck, this dude is a fluffball, a ball of sunshines and rainbows filled with cuteness and sparkles. He might not be very good at kissing but he is very good at making Mark's heart beat like crazy.

"You're really beautiful, did you know that?" Mark whispered, looking deeply into Donghyuck's eyes, the younger nodded and said thank you. Mark landed his eyes on Donghyuck's lips, he felt his own lips quivering in temptation, his breath hitches as he licked his lower lip. Can he kiss him? That's the only question he wants to ask donghyuck right now, but he can't. He can't do that because duh, it's a fake relationship they can't kiss or make out.

(a:n wave them flags yasssss)

"Fuck it. I want you" Mark said and immediately cupped the cheeks of Donghyuck and smashed his lips into his, the other took time to respond, he was surprised by this. Instead of pushing him away, he accepted the kiss and placed his hand on the neck of the black haired male.

The "kiss" got heated up when Donghyuck, yes, Donghyuck bit mark's lower lip earning a groan from the older, allowing him to explore Mark inside, he flipped Mark over as he is now on top of him, Mark sat himself up, scooching his back to lean on the headboard, their lips still attached to each other.

"I fucking love you" Mark said in between the make-out, Donghyuck didn't respond back and just kept on kissing him, messing the older's hair in the process.

As seconds turned into minutes, their make out session came to a halt when Donghyuck pulled out and looked away, he bit his lips and closed his eyes, "Look we can't do this" he said, of course they can't do this, especially when this whole pretend thing is going far already. Although they didn't promise to make out, it is still wrong, Donghyuck doesn't know why but...he feels like Mark's side chick if he does these dirty things with him.

"Why not?" Mark asked, completely out of his mind, not wanting to end the kiss just yet.

"You know why, Mark" Donghyuck answered and got off of Mark's lap and fixed himself before coming back to research.

The older took time to realize but then it hit him, what he did was wrong...

But he didn't regret it though.

Y'all should start hoping for the worst now ;-; upcoming chapters will be a complete...blast ;-;;;;