A Little Extra

Authornim:

Hey.

So every time that I finish a movie or a story in this regard, I always go out of my way and look for some behind the scenes stuff for the thing I just watched or read. As you know, this story took a lot of time to conceptualize and write about so I also want you, the reader, to know what kind of things I had to go through while I was doing my narrative for this book. This is also a gift for those who wish to re-read the story again; I, too, am a fan of re-watching movies despite it not giving me the initial experience I felt when I first watched it and I do think that getting a glimpse on how the entire story unfolds now that you know how everything would resolve, I'm sure a lot of stuff would hit hard. There are things written in this chapter that I have included on the book that are easy to miss, and I think it would be a shame to not even mention them even after the book has been finished writing.

What are those 'things' that I'm talking about, exactly? With a long story such as this one I had the opportunity to include references on other media, interesting facts that you, the reader, might want to know especially the ones that I put on intentionally. There are also details that I think would be easy to miss during your first reading because it initially looked very minor and so they're here to show how much I really planned the chapters and thought about them even before they existed to give the best experience I could for my readers.

This extra chapter was thought of when I was writing sometime between Truth or Dare and Miyeon's smut chapter. I tried my best to remember the ones I stated from the previous chapters up to that point and so if I missed it I just might have to edit this every once a while so don't be surprised if something gets changed in the future with regards to the details in the chapter-specific trivia.

This would also serve as my final update for this story and at the same time (and would finally give this book the retirement it deserves). This chapter would be the Q and A chapter threads for this book so if you have some questions, don't hesitate to comment them down. I'm sure there are some of you who would have questions once you read the details I have placed throughout. I always try as much as I could to respond to comments especially ones that require interaction, so go all the way and don't be shy!

Enjoy the things I placed here and who knows, you might find something at the end of it. I did this compilation for you, the reader. Let'sbegin!

GENERAL TRIVIA

-The shade over each member's pictures on the cover corresponds to each color of the Infinity Stones from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It represents how the main character is like the Infinity Saga's main villain, Thanos, on the way that he's seemingly 'collecting' each of the girls.

-Shuhua was had a red filter over her picture, and in the MCU, the red infinity stone represents Reality. That alone tells Shuhua's fate later in the story as she was the 'Reality' that Y/N ultimately chooses.

-The rest of the colours of the stones and the members however were chosen in random and do not correlate to them in any way plot-wise.

-In the end of the story, Y/N was able to kiss each and every member with Shuhua being the last one, exactly on the very last chapter of the book.

-The title of the book in the cover has the group's name misspelled as G-IDLE instead of (G) I-DLE. This was done because I could not find a way to fit their name in the panel properly (on the resolution I'm going for) while retaining the font size and without removing the symbols. However, the title for the book in its worded form has the group's name spelled correctly.

-The Story's ending was long decided ever since the beginning. It was slated as a major competition (albeit indirect) between Shuhua and Soojin with Shuhua eventually winning Y/N's heart. The sub-plots of the other members were added as soon as the story unfolded and thought about as their character grew with the story.