14:

DAMIAN'S P.O.V

"What are you guys doing here?" I said to the two young people in my house  aka my siblings.

"Good morning to you too Damian." My sister Emelia taunted.

"What took you so long to get down?" My brother Sebastian asked.

"Um, I-I was just busy." I murmured and went towards the kitchen.

Just then Jenifer came in the view, dressed for work. How fast is she?

"Oh I see. Busy with a girl." Emelia sneered.

The case is, she doesn't like my one night stand culture. I have told her that I am waiting for my girl, and one night stands is just a distraction. But Milsy (I call her that) being a girl, she says I'm a heartbreaker.

"Milsy, you are getting it wrong." I told her.

"Then who is this pretty lady?" Seb asked looking at Jen.

"I am Jenifer Martin. Personal assistant of Mr. Damian Wilson aka your brother." She introduced herself.

"So what are you doing here? Before work?" Milsy asked with suspicion.

"Actually I- I mean............"

"She got in trouble last night. I helped her. She just stayed in. Okay? Or do you have any other questions to be asked Ms. Emelia Wilson?"

"Did you sleep with her?"

This girl? My sister!

"Nooo! Emelia now stop it!!" I raised my voice a little. I normally don't do that with these guys.

"Okay I'm sorry. I'm sorry Jenifer. It's just that this asshole has a habit of sleeping with random girls."

Jen let out a small laugh, "That's okay. Being his assistant, I actually do know about this habit." She said giving me a teasing smile.

What is this girl? She meets my friends who are super rude with any girl I introduce them too, but with her they get super friendly. My sister who doesn't like any girl I tell her about, is getting befriended by her.

"You are lit girl! We are going to be such good friends!" Milsy gave a hifi to Jen.

"Jenifer I might introduce myself as this douches brother, Sebastian Wilson. But I prefer when people call me Seb."

What is wrong with these two? First asshole then douche? Wow!

"You guys have such a nice vocabulary for your brother I am noticing." I playfully hit them on their heads.

They both just laughed.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Seb." Jen smiled.

"Like wise." Seb replied.

"Now you there Mister. Provide us with some breakfast. We are getting late for school and university." Milsy ordered me.

"Are you really my younger sister? Why are you so bossy? And no I'm not providing with you with any food. For your kindest information, I burnt down the kitchen while cooking when I was in high school."