Tʀʏ ᴏɴ ʜᴀᴜʟ

I guess we getting a little BIT SPICYYYY

I was dragged into the first store in sight. I didn't get to see the name before Saven was pushing me to the first rack in sight.

"Okay, Lets see. Your pretty skinny but you have the prettiest curves I've ever seen. So I say," Saven paused while looking me up down then titled her pretty head to the side.

"36C is your bra size, Medium in shirts and blouses, you are 16 in jeans, and a size 7 in shoes." She said after a few minutes. I furrowed my brows in surprise.

"H-how d-" I started but was interrupted by Serine.

"It's her gift. She can look at anyone and tell their sizes." She said while walking off to the rack and started looking through. Kat grabbed my shoulders and pushed me closer.

"So, what do you want to wear. What's your ideal fashion style." She asked. I thought about it. I've always wanted to wear dresses and skirts. I always thought the women who wore them in magazines were very pretty.

"I like the dresses and skirts." I said softly.

"Oh! Good choices! Your body is practically perfect for those outfits." Fallen said.

They started holding up different items to my body and asking me if I liked them. I would nod and they started to pile them up. I watched in excitement as they talked and laughed. I would join them and we would laugh in unison. My heart was filled joy. It felt so nice to have friends.

They pulled me to the shoe racks and started to hold up shoes on questions. I would nod yes or no if I liked them or not.

"Okay now you go try them on and we will wait here for you. The dressing rooms are empty so you should be good." Serine said before handing me outfits and gently guiding me to the dressing room.

I turned to leave but was stopped, "Wait!" She yelled. I turned and she was reaching in Fallen's bag and pulled out a tube of light pink lip gloss. Then put some on me. "Do this." She smacked her lips and I copied confused as ever. "Okay your ready. Run along." She said. I turned and made my way inside the dressing room.

I walked in to see a stall being covered with a curtain. The room was soft cream color and was really big. There was little circle couch in the middle. There was a big mirror behind the couch as well. I walked to the curtain and slid it open and sat the clothes down. I looked around and saw a tiny mirror in front of me. That isn't big enough for me to see the full outfit. I guess I'm I'm going to have to step out to see the full thing. I shut it behind me and started undressing.

I grabbed this light grey skirt set. I pulled on the knee length skirt up. There was a little slit that stopped mid thigh. I grabbed the tiny strings and tied them around my stomach. I then grabbed the top. It resembled as a bra, I put it on and tied the little ties around my neck.

The outfit hugged my body perfectly. I turned around and looked at how it looked on but and was satisfied at how it looked.

"Come on out, pretty girl. I know your done." A deep voice said. I jumped in fright. I was wondering where he wondered off too when the girls started to drag me off.

I shakily slid the curtain back and was met with the sight of Sammy and a big white bag with an apple on it. He was leaned back on the couch, legs spread out wide and his head leaning back so he was looking at me with half lidded eyes. My eyes trailed over him while his
burned down mine body. His jaw was clenched.

"Come on down." He said softly doing a come here motion with his fingers. I stepped down and walked towards him. He sat up and watched me like I was prey and he was ready to devour me.