𝓥𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓸𝓵𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓲

Trigger Warning: Mentions of Rape nothing in detail

"Well thank God I wore my red dress"

✰✰✰

Addison Cullen sat on the loveseat, her legs tucked under her body as she flipped through the pages of the random book she was reading "you know" she started looking up at her family, "I always imagined our gravestones being happier but those were just depressing". Alice and Addison had visited their graves in Biloxi Mississippi earlier that day, their tombstones were unkept and covered in moss, the names barely unreadable. "At least someone left us flowers".

Alice Cullen wanted to cheer her twin up, she just wasn't the same after the asylum, and after reading those horrible things in the journal. Alice felt like it was all her fault, she was the one who suggested researching their past in the first place and if she hadn't Addison never would have gotten those memories back, she never would have found out about being raped in the shower room, she would have been the same bubbly, happy, sarcastic Addison. Jasper told her not to worry and not to blame herself and in time Addison would be okay but they both knew the truth... Addison was a ticking time bomb ready to blow up at any given moment.

Addison opened her mouth to speak when a gasp caught her attention "Alice?" she jumped into action tossing the book on the seat rushing to her twin's side, the fabric of her red dress swishing around her legs, "Alice, Alice what do you see?" "B-Bella" Alice's voice was soft and distant as she spoke "she jumped".

✰✰✰ 

"Thanks for driving- for

"Thanks for driving- for...everything" Isabella pushed open her truck door and the cold breeze wafted in, the scent making Jacob abruptly pull Bella back into the truck slamming the door shut as he turned the key in the ignition, "there's a bloodsucker out there". "How do you know? It- It could be Addison" Jacob shook his head whipping the truck around, the headlights illuminating the house revealing the car parked in front, a Mercedes to be exact and not the one Addison had been driving this one was black instead of white. "Stop! It's not Victoria, it's Carlisle's car! They're here go back!" Isabella felt like she was talking to a brick wall as Jacob continued driving and without thinking she cracked her door open making him slam on the brakes giving her time to jump out.