His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 23

Chapter 23-The Tenderness

  After a while, that stern face returned to the horrible expression of predator. She made herself such an ugly look to make it easy to escape?

The woman raised her hand, leaned a suit she was carrying in front of him, and made gestures at this stage.

"It's a good fit."

The girl's gentle and supple expressions were reflected in her slightly lowered profile. She didn't seem to be upset by his anger, but she was keeping a close eye on the suit he was wearing.Her gentle voice faded, and the man's face became frozen.

He slowly lowered his dangerous eyes and stared at the man's suit she had put in front of him after a two-second delay.

Then he frowned even more, and when he lifted his eyes, he saw her soft, watery face once more. His body stiffened slightly, and the look on his face became more intense.

  Even with heavy vulgar makeup, the small face still shows a touching tenderness.

Gentle... as though he could quickly melt anything away, and the anger he'd been holding in his chest since he'd arrived seemed to be stuck. When He Shan and the other bodyguards in the store saw the scene, they were astounded.

Ms. Zhao, they didn't know if she was getting bolder or more courageous. The first time she ran away and was arrested, she thought about how to bugger, but now it's better, either holding the boss abnormally, or being like a okay person like now. , But looked at their boss with a gentle face...

  Linman, who had been standing on the sidelines for quite some time, was taken aback when she saw this scene.

  ......

  Zhao Wanyi put the suit on him and gestured before giving him a pleased look.

   "The yardage should be just right. Go and try it."She smiled softly as she lifted her head to look at him.

   "..." The man narrowed his eyes and stared at her small face. Ji Mu Shen's cautious eyes seemed to be wary of her, with a hint of surprise at the same time.

   Seeing this, Zhao Wanyi sighed softly, and patiently passed the suit on the side to the bodyguard.

  The bodyguard recovered and hurriedly reached out to take it. Zhao Wanyi, whose hands were empty, took a step forward and leaned closer to him.

  Ji Mu looked at her with deep eyes. She immediately lifted her hands, moved closer to his chest, began unbuttoning his suit jacket, and personally assisted him in changing his suit.

The man's eyes narrowed as her soft hand reached his chest, and he lifted his hand to take her restless hand.

He furrowed his brows and his eyes became fiercer as he stared at her little face, which couldn't see any conspiracy.

Zhao Wanyi felt powerless in the presence of his vigilant gaze, so she had to speak quietly to him. "Try on this suit for me, because if you buy it back, they won't refund."

  Her voice fell, and the big hand of the man holding her was slightly startled.

  She ran out...just to help him buy clothes? As he stared at her, Zhao Wanyi took her hand back from his palm, and then helped him unbutton it.

  The man's figure is a bit stiff, but those sharp eyes are staring at her closely, as if afraid that she will disappear if one step is missed...

  Although the expression on his face is still a bit cold, it is already a lot better than the terrifying expression when he first arrived.

  Having such a tight gaze, Zhao Wanyi sighed secretly in her heart.

   "Don't get angry, I won't run away again." She said to him softly, as if with a bit of coaxing.  

(End of this chapter)