36

In the midst of discussing things with the Professor, Namjoon suddenly got a call from Jin.

"Uh, Professor Joonhyun— please excuse me I need to take this call. My friend here will listen." Namjoon spoke up before getting up to answer the call from Jin, leaving the room.

"Hyung, what's up?" Namjoon answered.

"It's Yoongi. He's not waking up."

"What do you mean he's not waking up?" Namjoon asked.

"It means he's not waking up! The doctors said all his vitals and numbers are fine, he should be awake by now, but he isn't getting up!" Jin sounded extremely frantic, but Namjoon knew this could be something related to the fact that Yoongi's soul was with Hana.

"Jungkook and I are actually on the phone with the philosopher. We have a feeling it's something to do with this, hang in there hyung, we'll sort it out." Namjoon tried to assure but he himself worried for he didn't know what to do either, whether this would even work.

"Alright well, Manager Sejin said that at least we don't have any promotional things right now. They've also spoken to the hospital to keep things confidential." Jin explained.

"Okay." Namjoon rubbed his forehead, stressed, "We'll figure it out hyung, we managed to contact Hana too."

"Oh great! Does she know about Yoongi?"

"Y-yeah she does, because Yoongi is with her." Namjoon could hear a long pause over on Jin's end.

"What—?! You mean it happened again?!" Jin yelled into the phone making Namjoon wince.

"Yeah, anyway I better go. We're still on the call with the philosopher. Talk soon."

"You better give me an update!" Jin yelled before the line cut off. Namjoon made his way back to where Jungkook was, the boy listening intently and even taking down notes.

"Sorry to interrupt you Professor, but I just had a rather alarming update." Namjoon cut in.

"Oh what happened?" The Professor asked and Jungkook looked up at Namjoon curiously.

Licking his lips, he sighed and settled back onto the couch, "We just got an update that our friend won't wake up. The one where his soul has travelled to where his soulmate is."

Jungkook's eyes were now wide with worry, 'was that Jin hyung who called?' He mouthed to Namjoon.

'Later' he replied.

"Oh dear it's happened again? I see.." the Professor pondered a little, "it seems it's different this time too, if my theory is right, it could be because their bond was so strong, when she left, the strings of fate that tie them both together pulled him towards her, causing your friend's soul or subconscious to be ripped from his physical form. It must have caused a lot of stress upon his physical body, thus why he won't awake."

Namjoon and Jungkook exchanged looks, "and why did this not happen the first time it happened?" Namjoon asked.

"Well that's probably because a bond was still in the midst of being formed. The alignment of planets had brought your friends soul willingly to her. The time they spent together tightened the bond and had him return to his body."

"Then what should we do this time? How do we get him back?" Jungkook frantically asked, "and why doesn't it happen to me?"

"Soulmates don't have to always be romantic, they can also be long lost friendships. I believe you said that you suddenly had a bond when you first saw her? If that's the case then the two of you could have had a bond in the past life, so meeting each other again, your bond with her reconnected. It is different to romantically related soulmates as friendship soulmates tend to reoccur every lifetime."