yamaguchi - destress

it was a long day for captain yamaguchi and you decide to help him destress

male!dom, praise, captain kink, incorrect use of a hairbrush, oral, overstimulation, penetration, squirting

"Slow poke," you tease, leaning at the opposite end of the corridor when a familiar green haired male pops his head out.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Y/N." He feigning a smile. It may not be obvious, but it's quite obvious to you.

Yamaguchi quickly locks the gym door before throwing his bag over his shoulder. He doesn't say much, but it's not unusual. However, there is furrow in his brow and a clench in his jaw before he takes a deep breath. And as if releasing all the tension in his shoulders, he smiles. "Just the girl I needed to see."

He puts his hand on your shoulder, stroking it soft before turning you the other way. "Let's go home."

It's been three years that you've known Yamaguchi. In fact, you first had no interest in him. After all, he was just the nervous boy who followed around another a bitter boy. What was so special? You only started talking to him due to a school project but in the meantime, you discovered there was a lot more to him than being Tsukishima's lapdog.

But that was three years ago. The Yamaguchi you knew today was drastically different and yet, the exact same. He was taller, for one. But he also gained a lot of confidence. If someone tried to tell you Yamaguchi would one day become the Captain of the Karasuno Volleyball Team, you would have scoffed the thought out of your head. But here you were, walking home with the captain himself with his hand holding yours.

You notice the way Yamaguchi keeps tensing, gripping your hand unconsciously tight within the silence. "Are you okay? You seem a little...I don't know...frustrated?"

He pauses and he looks genuinely surprised before breaking out into a soft smile. "You never fail to get me," pulling out his small pony tail and letting his hair freely frame his face. "C'mon, we're almost to my place."

You don't press too much on the topic, not wanting to force anything out of him while you two walk. Perhaps he thought a more private setting was more fitting. You both finally arrive to his place just like you always did. It had become a routine for you guys to alternate homes in which you two studied for upcoming exams or just hung out.

When you walk in, you notice two pairs of shoes missing, probably belonging to his parents. Yamaguchi notices your stare, setting his bag down. "Ah, they're at my aunts house for a couple of days."

You follow him inside to the family area where Yamaguchi immediately slouches himself onto the couch, groaning loudly. "What a day," he drags, a hand coming to cover his face.

Silently, you make your way over to him, lying sideways on the couch with your head perched on his lap. "I have so much more respect for Sawamura-san after becoming captain. I love Tsukki but it's like he can't help but argue with Kageyama. I mean, does it hurt that much to just bite his tongue once in a while? and why does Kageyama feel the need to be so aggressive back? I swear, it's everyday with those two and don't even get me started on..."

Yamaguchi continues on with his rant, not even realizing how long he was talking. Your presence just made it too easy for him to go on and on, letting go of every frustration that had boiled within him during the day. By the time he finishes, his breath is unsteady, almost like getting out every annoyance took precedent over breathing.

All of the sudden he halts, "A-ah...Sorry, Y/N. It must have been pretty boring to listen to all of that."

You smile, "Not at all."