79

Lucas didn't speak, just hugged Luo Ran tightly, and put his hand around his back.

Lucas stayed in this posture for a long time, as if completely losing strength.

"Why are you still crying?" Then Lucas saw Luo Ran's red eyes.

"No." Luo Ran shook his head.

He just can feel the alpha connected with his spirit is really sad, really sad.

Lucas was just as angry with Cyrill as he was, and even more angry.

Luo Ran whispered: "Admiral, I always think, if I could meet you sooner, it would be great."

He was there when Lucas had just lost Alton, that would be great.

"I often think so." Lucas rubbed the back of Luo Ran's head and said: "Go back."

Luo Ran took Lucas's hand, and the two got into the aircraft together.

Lucas leaned back in his chair and adjusted his mental strength with his head raised.

This is no trivial matter. After submitting the findings and evidence to the court, the court session should be held tomorrow.

Lucas thought to himself, could it be the undead helping him in the midst of it?

After all, the evidence was submerged by the snow under the avalanche, and it was hidden deep in the ground. No one could find the evidence, and Siryl could not destroy it. However, it may be due to bugs, or simply a change in geological movement. The avalanche reappeared and tossed out the relics of the battlefield that year and was found by Kliman.

If not for these two avalanches, perhaps no one in this life would have known that it was Xingkou's open spear and his family's secret arrow that killed Alton and his elite pioneers.

Of course, if Siril hadn't been guilty of conscience, and had been reluctant to let Kliman go for so many years, Kliman would not return to the snow-capped mountains again, and used the people of the Luobing royal family to find out.

Eat your own fruit.

Seeing Luo Ran watching him all the time, Lucas smiled and said: "Don't worry, I am the general. I am the general who protects the empire and the people."

——My pride, don't fall down, go forward.

"Yeah." Luo Ran looked down and said: "I will accompany you. You protect the empire and the people, and I protect you."

Maybe Luo Ran couldn't help much on the battlefield, but he felt that he could handle Lucas' official duties well, deal with all kinds of conspiracies and people in the capital, and would not let Lucas be stabbed by his family like Alton.

With him, he won't let Lucas' mental power get out of control, and won't let him follow the fate of most alphas above the S grade.

Lucas was taken aback.

Then Lucas grabbed Luo Ran by the collar and pulled him to kiss him directly.

Luo Ran was used to Lucas's rude and direct love style, and let Lucas bite with his eyes closed.

Lucas pressed the man against the window of the aircraft, from his lips to his apple.

This is their first warmth after a period of separation.

"Ran Ran." Lucas grabbed Luo Ran's hand and bit, and said: "Mine."

Like a puppy.

"Alright..." Luo Ran gently pushed Lucas away, blushing and said: "I want to go back to the company to prepare court materials..."