80

This is a small house surrounded by wisteria flowers. The small wooden house is covered with flowers, and the house is surrounded by flower beds.

The windows are full of wisteria flowers. During the day, sunlight will sparsely penetrate through the windows.

It is not too glaring, but it does not make the room appear dim.

"Drink...Drink..."

Lucas was sitting on the ground kneeling on the edge of the bed, breathing heavily, his neck and arms throbbing with blue veins, his eyes chaotic, and his limbs trembling.

He was injected with cartilage medicine at first, so he couldn't use mental power or physically attack Luo Ran.

"The admiral is not afraid, not afraid." Luo Ran knelt down and hugged Lucas from behind, the pheromone of the two blended together.

"The general is not afraid..."

Luo Ran was shaking when she said it.

He didn't know what Lucas saw, what was in his mind, it was too far away for him at that time.

Lucas lowered his head, muttering not knowing what he was talking about.

"Yeah, yeah." Luo Ran took the people to bed together.

"Fire." Lucas whispered: "Did you see it?"

Luo Ran looked at Lucas in a daze.

what?

Luo Ran gently pulled the quilt for Lucas and said: "Admiral, you go to sleep,"

...

...

At night, moonlight will also come in from the flowers, and the evening breeze will blow the hanging vines and flowers.

Lucas sat quietly on the steps, the backyard was full of purple flowerbeds.

"Admiral, eat this, it's delicious." Luo Ran baked small cookies and took them out and sat next to Lucas.

Luo Ran deliberately baked the small biscuits to be very soft and easy to eat.

Lucas was full of black greens under his eyes, but his vigor and evil spirit remained undiminished, and he was still that fierce general.

Lucas picked up a few pieces perfunctorily, and it didn't taste much to him.

Lucas ate a few pieces, and then said: "How long have we been here?"

"Three months." Luo Ran said: "The admiral can rest assured that the adjutants at the military department will take care of it, and have always sent documents over, and I have also controlled the company well."

The two sat on the steps to watch the stars together, and Lucas suddenly asked, "Did you sing last night?"

Luo Ran paused, and then nodded in embarrassment.

He sang Lucas to sleep last night.

"What song, it sounds nice."

"It was my own hum, the song in my memory." It was actually a folk song of Pure City, but Luo Ran had forgotten it.

"Ok."

The stars blinked.

...

...

"Admiral...!"

"Touch!" Lucas pushed Luo Ran on the bed.

"Loran." Lucas said dumbly: "You have the smell of pheromone."