Kidnapped

Macy POV

After the play ended all of us changed out of our costumes and back into normal clothing. We all were just chatting in the back when my phone rang. I checked to see it was Anna! I excused myself from the group and went to pick up the phone.

"Hello?", I asked. I was met with a frantic voice on the other side of the line.

"Macy! Macy! help! their back!!", She exclaimed. I instantly became worried.

"Whoa, calm down! speak to me! who's back and where are you?", I asked. She took a deep breath.

"T-Those guys from last time! they want revenge! they're following me and I'm trying to keep calm! I can't go to the orphanage or else they might harm the kids! I don't know what to do!", She exclaimed. Oh crap. a while back, Anna was almost kidnapped by a group of thugs. They were human traffickers. Luckily, I was able to save her and beat those people up. I can't believe they came back for revenge!! 

I swear to god, once I find them, THEIR DEAD!!

"Anna, tell me where you are, I'm already on my way!", I quickly ordered. 

"I'm standing in front of a cottage near the lake! I went into the forest since it'll be hard for them to find me here!", She replied. Thank god! 

"Okay, listen to me, I want you to go inside! that is a property I own! go inside and get to the bedroom. There is a secret room inside! push the lamp to the left and it'll open! stay on the phone, I'm on my way!", I instructed. She mumbled a small okay and I could hear panting on the other side. I didn't have time to change from my gown. Damn it, I guess I have to ruin this masterpiece. I grabbed the frock and pulled with full force. I tore off the frilly skirt, making it a short frock. I still had my shorts inside so it wasn't a problem. I then looked around and saw a man starting his bike. 

Perfect.

I quickly ran and sat on it, immediately driving away.

"Sorry! I'll return it later!!", I yelled as I sped towards the cottage. I needed to get there as soon as possible. Damn it, why today of all days?!! 

Adrien POV

I noticed Macy go outside so I decided to follow her. When I went out the first thing I saw was her tear up her frock, steal a bike and drive away at full speed. 

HUH?!!!!

WTH!!!!

It took me at least a minute to calm down. I noticed that she was heading towards the cottage. Why would she go there?

Either way, something was most definitely wrong!

U quickly ran to Gorilla who was standing near Natalie who had a tab in her hand. I quickly ran over.

"Gorilla!! I need your help!! I think something is wrong with Macy!! ", I exclaimed. He looked at me confused. Natalie looked a bit shocked at my outburst but soon regained her cool.

" Calm down Adrien, explain to us properly!", she said.

" Okay, so I was looking for Macy when I heard her talking on the phone before she stole a random person's bike and drove off", I explained. The both of them looked shocked.

"Alright, let's go see if she's in danger", Natalie nodded and we all got in the car. I told her where the cottage was and we drove there. Macy, please be okay!!

Macy POV

I reached within a few minutes since I was driving at full speed. I almost got caught by a cop. Those bastards better run!! I'm pissed.