85

Rong Duo just sent a message in the group, saying that the admiral is a scumbag, attracting a group of people who want to watch the beautiful love, and the scum is dark show. As a result, before I have time to elaborate, I saw Lucas. He came back violently again, looking nervous.

Rong Duo: "..."

A delicate flower: it's okay, let's go away, beautiful love

...

Lucas returned to the room and saw Luo Ran still lying in the same posture as before he left, but was awake.

Lucas looked at it for a moment, and his heart was okay, and nothing happened. How could Lu Cheng be so exaggerated as they said.

After all, his Luo Ran is different from other omegas, professional and calm, and different from other Jiao Didi omegas.

Hey, he doesn't like the delicate omega.

Lucas stepped forward and stretched the quilt for Lorraine and smiled: "Awake? Are you hungry?"

Luo Ran glanced at Lucas and shook his head slightly.

Since the end of the fight, except for being pulled by Lucas, Luo Ran didn't want to move for the rest of the time-the whole body really hurts, especially the lower body.

"How can you not be hungry, I'll get you something to eat." Lucas meant, go to the kitchen to get some biscuits, after all, he can't cook.

Lucas turned to leave.

Wow----

At the next moment, Lucas' eyes widened.

Luo Ran got up and hugged him hard from behind.

Luo Ran leaned her face on Lucas's back and wrapped her hands around Lucas' waist. It seemed that he was too anxious, and his legs were also tangled up.

Lucas could feel Luo Ran's slightly bulging belly against his back.

After recollecting it now, Lucas immediately felt short of breath.

——All his things.

Luo Ran seemed to be extremely patient, and felt very upset.

"Sorry, Admiral."

But still holding on.

This is the marked omega, he has no control over his alpha instinct.

Lucas: "..."

The grass, the sweet omega is really fragrant.

Lucas said: "Let go."

Luo Ran paused, removed his limbs, and said with a blushing face: "I'm sorry, the admiral will go back to work, now there must be a pile of official documents...well."

The next moment Luo Ran was hugged by Lucas.

Lucas turned around and took Luo Ran into his arms, wrapped him in a big coat, and kissed his forehead.

"Stupid." Lucas waved off his shoes and went to bed and said, "Why don't you tell me."

"I'm fine, the admiral will go to work soon..."

Lucas pinched Luo Ran's chin and kissed.

"Shhh."

After the kiss, Lucas took out a small bag from his pocket,

"I took it from the medicine box of the aircraft."

Lucas glanced at Luo Ran.

Luo Ran was sitting on the bed at this moment, her soft silver hair spread out at this moment, draped casually on her shoulders, she was covered with a loose white bathrobe, and the bathrobe was not very clothed, so she could see her smooth thighs and chest.