Conqueror Of Flames.

At Blumund's Free Union Guild.

Fuse: *reading a report* "There's no sign that the Eastern Empire is trying to cross the Great Forest of Jura. Not yet, at least. Our intelligence bureau is continuing to monitor them. So how did it go in the Great Forest of Jura?"

Kaval: "It was a disaster! Can't you even say you're glad we came back in one piece?"

Fuse: "Let's hear your report."

Kaval: "Seriously? We just got back."

Eren: "I really want a bath..."

Gido: "You think you two had it rough? I had to listen to you squabbling the whole time."

Fuse: *curiously raises a eye brow*

Kaval: "Um... While in the cave, we confirmed Veldora's appearance. We then searched the cave, bit we found nothing."

Fuse: "Nothing?"

Eren: "No, nothing."

Fuse: "I'm now clear on what happened in the cave."

Gido: "Then we'll just be-."

Fuse: "I'll give you three days off."

Kaval, Eren & Gido: "Huh?"

Fuse: "Next, instead of the cave, you'll investigate around the forest. The monster may be more active with Veldora gone. Don't overlook any changes, no matter how small. Be thorough. Search every nook and cranny... You may go."

***

Outside the guild.

Kaval: " "You may go" my ass!"

Eren:" Why only three days?! Give us a longer break! We just got back, you know!"

Gido: "I wish you would've said all of this to the guildmaster."

Eren: "Give us a longer break!"

Kaval: "That stupid old geezer!"

Eren: "We have to go back to the forest?"

Kaval: "Jeez, can't we do anything but complain? It makes me feel worse."

Eren: "I want my bath..."

???: "Excuse me."

They look behind them to see a girl wearing a mask with gray markings.

Kaval: "Who are you?"

Masked Girl: "Did you not say you are going to the Great Forest of Jura?"

Kaval: "What if we did?"

Masked Girl: "Would you allow me to accompany you through the forest?"

Eren: "Sure!"

Kaval: "Hey! I'm the leader! You can't give the okay before I do!"

Eren: "Why not? Travelling is best with companions, and life is best with compassion."

Eren introduced the others to the Masked Girl, as Eren, Kaval, and Gido.

In return the Masked Girl give her name, Shizu.

Eren: "Welcome aboard, Shizu-san!"

Kaval: "Sheesh... We leave in three days. If that's okay with you, come along if you want."

Shizu: "I appreciate it."

***

Rimuru: "Ready, watch closely."

Oslo & Ranga: "We shall!"

Rimuru: "Rimuru, transform!" *striking a pose and uses [Mimic: Direwolf]*