chemical defect - SHERLOCK [T]

TITLE — CHEMICAL DEFECT

status: taken by AvaCross122
faceclaim: danielle rose russell
oc: amelia redford/ ?
love interest: none*
first appearance: sherlock season 1
last appearance: sherlock season 4*

status: taken by AvaCross122 faceclaim: danielle rose russelloc: amelia redford/ ?love interest: none*first appearance: sherlock season 1last appearance: sherlock season 4*

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

AMELIA REDFORD HAD NO FRIENDS when she didn't include the intelligent man-child she solved cases with. She tended to rub people the wrong way due to her sociopathic tendencies and intellectually superior mind. The only person who didn't hate her was her Great Aunt Martha who practically raised Amelia due to her mother dying when she was little and her father not being in the picture.

Although she was 14, she had almost graduated High School and as Sherlock said "School was useless when they're not capable of providing for those with higher IQs." So maybe it wasn't so much that she smart - which she was - maybe it was the fact that the school wanted to get rid of her because they couldn't cope. This was what led Amelia into meeting Sherlock Holmes and Scotland Yard. One night, Amelia was walking around London, trying to get her bullies taunts from her mind when she stumbled across a dead body. Most would scream, call for help or run. Not her. She solved the murder instead.

So, when Sherlock Holmes, Amelia Redford and their new friend - Dr John Watson - are called to the scene of the lady in pink, they begin their journey together which contains many twists and turns along the way. She's Amelia Redford, the world's second and youngest consulting detective.

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

epigraph:

"Let's think the unthinkable,
let's do the undoable.
Let us prepare to grapple
with the ineffable self, and
see if we may not eff it after all."

- douglas adams

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

quotes:

"Love is a chemical defect, how many times do I have to tell you that."

"Love isn't just romantic Sherlock."

sherlock holmes and amelia redford