Chapter 42

Samridhi

Ahh, finally I'm done. I have been doing my eye makeup for one hour and now it gets completed. Wow, it looks so wonderful. I'm batting my eyes lashes but there is some left ohh o forgot to apply kajal. I take a little amount in my finger and just as I was going to apply it I saw Abhimanyu in the mirror he is smirking at me. He said I look beautiful by his hand gesture. I turn around to look at him but I frowned because there is no one.

What happens just now? He is not here then how do I see him in the mirror? What is happening with me? Did I imagine him?

I get up from my seat and go to bed and sit on it. I don't know what is happening to me? Whenever Abhimanyu is close to me I feel weird things like my breathing got faster, my hands start sweating, something happens in my stomach same feeling came which I get in a giant wheel, heartbeat got faster. Abhimanyu nai hogaya bukhar ho gaya. I think I'm not sleeping properly that's why I imagine about him. Let's sleep.

After some time I am not able to sleep I know where I will get my sleep.

Samridhi's home

" You," Naina said as she open the door.

" Who takes so much time in opening the door?" I said.

" What are you doing here?" she asked.

" Excuse me this is my home I can come here whenever I want," I said pushing her in side.

I open my room door and instantly feel peace.

" Seriously Samridhi what are you doing here?" Naina asked.

" I'm missing my room," I said and get on my bed.

" Who miss their room?" she asked.

" I do. Ohh my precious room do you know how much I miss you" I said.

" Samridhi," she said.

" Naina go away let me spend some previous time with my room," I said and she goes away.

I lay down on my bed and instantly fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abhimanyu

" Great work," I said looking at the presentation.

" Thank you, sir," they said.

I come in the cabin and lean on my chair damnit now I know how hard is to handle the position of CEO. Ahhh I'm tired I rub my temples.

Then suddenly I hear the melodious sound of Samridhi's anklets. I open my eyes and see her in front of me sitting at my table smiling at me.

" What are you doing here?" I asked her but she didn't answer me.

Instead, she swings her legs and the sound of the anklet got louder. She get down from the table and goes behind me her dupatta ( stole) fell on my face. I try to grab it but it slipped from my hand. She turn around and laughed before running. I get up from my chair and start running after her but suddenly I bumped into someone.

" What the hell man?" Yuvi said.

I open my eyes and look around there is no sign of Samridhi but how can this be possible I have seen her.

" Where are you lost?" Yuvi said and I look at him.

" Come outside Mr Kapoor wants to meet you," he said and go outside.

Did I imagine her? I shake my head come out of the cabin.

" There he is my boy," Mr Kapoor said and I smiled.