Jo Yuri - Smol

"huhhh....."

y/n sighed.  His eyes is on the monitor for almost 3 hours straight . Its already late at night , his second day of pulling an all nighter. 

"You... okay? "

His girlfriend , Yuri asked her.

"Why did I procrastinate at the first place...."

Y/n move his gaming chair backward a little bit and turned to Yuri , who are sitting on their bed.  Seeing him might be asking for something , Yuri put her phone to her side and stood up quickly.

"Yes ? do you need anything? drinks ? massage? "

Her adorably being caring to him , with her small little face is making y/n flustered.  He feel a hint of joy inside him. Without answering , y/n opened his arms and smiled . Yuri smiled back at him as she walked towards y/n , offering her belly for y/n to hug.  Y/n dive his head into her belly and shrugged his head.

"I need this only , Yuri ah"

He mumbled , as his face is pressed against Yuri's pajama.  Yuri stroked his hair and pat his back.

"Take it easy , Y/n ...."

Y/n lifted his head with both of his hand on Yuri's waist. 

" Go to sleep okay? you dont have to wait for me . Sorry , ill keep quiet after this "

He said half chuckling. 

"Nope."

Yuri sternly answered.  She then move infront of y/n and sat on his right thigh.  Her left arm was behind y/n , holding on so she don't fall.

" I will stay with you.  Dont worry , im not even sleepy "

"You sure ? "

"Yeah of course . Maybe ...emmmm ... i can help you with this "

She said pointing to whatever it is on the screen . Y/n made a sarcastic face and said

"Oh really smart brain? then tell me , how do i calculate this current ratio . "

Yuri was caught off guard.  She scratch her head , leaning towards the screen as if it can back up her words before. 

"Hmm maybe like this. "

In seconds , she landed a peck of kiss on y/n's cheek .

"Does that help? " she said jokingly. 

"Oh wow , didnt see that coming.  Now i know what should i do "

His left hand slowly typing on the keyboard because his other hand is on Yuri's back , holding her.

"Oh geez.  I dont know about this one too "

Y/n continue to play along and scrolled down to another page . Getting the sign , Yuri kiss his cheek again. This time on both side.

"Jyeahhhhh now I know . More than that , i can finish this "

Y/n now increase his speed on his left hand typing.  Even not knowing what he was typing , Yuri can obviously saw the typos he was making. 

"Ya , ya ! Slow it down. " she said while laughing.

" No more double kiss if you re that clumsy"  She said

" Aaaaa okay okay , princess . Imma do this slowly.  Sit there and watch this big brain of mine "

Just like he said , Yuri just sitting there quietly , accompanying his boyfriend doing his work.  From time to time , Yuri play with his hair , massaging his shoulder and buried her head on his neck. The little touch and cuddle are boosting his spirit . He is able to focus on the work more , even his right thigh was feeling numb because Yuri was sitting on it for almost half an hour already.