01: the list

"Did you smoke again?", you asked as soon as you opened the door and the smell of cigarette smoke blew in your face.

"No, I didn't", he said shrugging and walked past you into your house.

"Don't lie to me. I can smell it", you said rolling your eyes and followed him into the living room, "you promised to stop."

"And I just told you I didn't", he repeated throwing a dark glare at you, "I was with the guys and they smoked. If the smell bothers you so much than get me something to change into."

He plopped down on the couch and raised his eyebrows looking at you expectantly.

"Fine", you snorted and quickly went upstairs to your room to fetch one of his spare black shirts he had left at your place since he was here so often anyway.

"Here", you said throwing it sassily at his face when you came back. You earned a growl from him but he didn't complain.

He got up and swiftly pulled his shirt over his head cutely ruffling his fluffy curls in the process and showing off his abs.

You tried not to stare but it was impossible.

Your best friend Jeon Jungkook simply was a snack and incredibly... hot. And he knew it and he was confident with it.

The girls were lining up in front of his door and he never had trouble finding a girl to have fun with. But you still loved him, as a friend.

You've been besties ever since sixth grade after he hit you in the face with a ball during a soccer game in PE.

He kept teasing you because of your black eye and you called him out for being so bad at taking aim. But you stuck together through thick and thin throughout the years.

When puberty hit you both, especially him, things became a little complicated.

You were still very close despite the countless parties he went to, sometimes dragging you along with him against your will, and his insanely high s£x drive.

Maybe you were a little too close because... the truth is you really were attracted to him.

Not only physically, you knew if you weren't so good at setting boundaries, you'd be head over heels for him already.

However, you weren't going to let that happen. You knew if you'd let your guard down, he'd be all over you and in the end you'd only get your heart broken by him because he just wasn't boyfriend material.

In moments like this though, you didn't give a damn about boundaries and would let him gladly screw you.

"Stop gawking, Y/N, and let's get this movie going", he said after he had put the shirt over his toned upper body. You snapped out of it and blushed slightly. You hated it when he caught you gaping at him.

He knew damn well which effect he had on you and enjoyed it to the full. There was a lot of unresolved tension between you but he would never do anything about it unless you asked him to.

"Why are you sitting over there?", he asked giving you a displeased look when you sat down on the other end of the couch to keep your distance from him.

Being so close to him sometimes fogged your mind fairly messing with your head but he pulls you back every time like there was a gravitational field around him and you were a small comet orbiting him.

You sighed grabbing the remote and scooted over to him while pressing the play button. He pulled you to his chest with an arm around your waist and a satisfied grin plastered on his face.

Your parents were gone on a business trip for the weekend so you had decided to watch a film together comfortably on the couch and not squished on your small bed.

"Another rom-com?", he asked groaning when the movie had started.

You stiffened a little when his breath tickled the exposed skin on your neck. It was hard not to let his sweet scent engulf you completely and cripple your ability to think straight.

"You know these are my favourites", you said pouting making him become soft in an instant.

"Fine, whatever you want to watch", he gave in and you relaxed happily leaning your head back on his chest.

You watched in silence but a certain scene reminded you of the bucket list that you had started about a month ago.

The couple in the film was kissing in front of the Eiffel Tower and you definitely had to add that to your list.

"I shortly need to use the bathroom", you excused yourself so you could go to your room and put your idea down on your list before you forgot it.

"Should I pause the film?", he asked but you shook your head. You'd be quick.

But you weren't as fast as you thought you'd be since you just couldn't remember where you had put the list the last time you edited it.

"There it is", you whispered pulling it out underneath a pile of books and took a pen to fill the last free spot on your list.

It was a special list, some might even say quite... indecent. You had to admit some things were quite lewd but only thinking of trying it out gave you butterflies.

"What are you doing here?", a deep voice sounded from the door making you jolt and quickly hide the list, "I thought you wanted to go to the bathroom."

"Oh, um... I was just checking something", you lied, your cheeks faintly flushing.

He was leaning in the doorway with his arms crossed in front of his chest and regarded you cautiously arching an eyebrow not fully convinced by your lie.

"Come on, let's go back into the living room", you urged and walked out of your room to escape the dicey situation. But he didn't follow you.

"Jungkook?!", you called out his name after you had rewound to the scene you last saw and noticed his absence, "what's taking you so long?"

You heard the sound of steps beside you and flinched when a familiar sheet of paper was slapped on the couch table in front of you.

Oh no.

"Care to explain?"