02: the deal

"Oh, um... that's nothing, really", you stuttered, your face crimson red.

You tried to pull the piece of paper away but he put so much pressure on it with his flat hand that your fingers uselessly slid over it.

"It doesn't look like nothing", he said piercing you with his luring eyes, "should I read out loud to help you remember?"

"No no no", you quickly said scooting forward and covered the list with your hands as well. That would be even more embarrassing.

"Then start talking", he demanded pulling the sheet out from under your hand and plopped down on the couch.

He scanned the list with a huge smirk appearing on his face. He looked back at you and raised his eyebrows expectantly as you still stayed quiet, too ashamed to open your mouth.

He cleared his throat and was about to read out loud when you stopped him.

"Okay, okay. Fine", you gave in and groaned.

"I'm all ears", he said grinning smugly and observed you with utmost curiosity.

"As you can see, this is a bucket list -my bucket list. I started it a month ago and I... well, it was just a stupid idea", you said trying to talk the whole thing down, "I actually wanted to throw it away."

"Then why did you add 'Kiss someone in front of the Eiffel Tower' just now?", he asked provokingly.

Damn it. He caught you red-handed.
There was no point in denying anymore that this list was more than trash.

"So you really want to do all that?", he asked checking the points again while licking his lips.

"Um, yea kind of", you admitted mumbling through your hands which covered your face to hide your embarrassment.

"Freaky", he murmured glancing back at your figure and chuckled lightly, "I didn't know you were into that stuff."

"I'm not", you quickly denied. You wanted to vanish right here, right now. This conversation was just too humiliating.

"Then why do you have a list of it?", he taunted you, "do you want to try all this?"

"Maybe", you admitted hesitantly in a quiet voice, "listen, let's just forget that you ever saw this list."

"No", he simply replied and tapped with his fingers on his right thigh.

"What if... I can make this happen for you?"

You gulped eyeing him in disbelief. He was not seriously suggesting that you two did all of this stuff together?

"What makes you think that I'd want to do this with you?", you tried it with a cheeky comeback but failed miserably.

He only lifted his eyebrows in question knowing exactly that you're secretly simping over him. You blushed again and had to avert your eyes.

"So?", he asked, his eyes not leaving you for a single second.

"What would you get out of this?", you asked curiously while mentally scolding yourself for even considering this.

It could possibly ruin your friendship if you got involved. He was your best friend and it was never good to mess with your bestie.

His gaze focused on your eyes and then wandered down your body making your body temperature rise.

"Pleasure", he said bluntly but brutally honest. You wetted your lips and nibbled on your lower lip.

"Are you trying to tell me that you're attracted to me?", you asked teasingly but it didn't bother him at all. He just shrugged looking your body up and down.

"Do you even know how hot you are?", he asked making you blush in return.

"Anyway", you quickly said, "let's say I agree to this... deal, there are some pretty naughty things on the list."

"Nothing that I can't do or haven't done", he said making you wonder what he has already tried, "but you have to trust me. I won't do anything without your consent."

"Jungkook, I trust you with my life", you blurted locking eyes with him before you looked down, "but as you probably know I don't have much experience."

Your experience was limited to a peck on a boy's lips in kindergarten and accidentally once brushing Jungkook's lips in a pillow fight when you were twelve.

"Even better", he said quietly regarding you with hooded eyes, "so I hear you're in?"

You wished your future-you would have travelled back in time to stop you from agreeing to this, to warn you that you'd only end up getting hurt.

But right now you were thinking that this could be your chance to gain experience and live an exciting college life. Plus, he was not the worst person to do this with. He would actually be your first choice. So you nodded slowly not making eye contact.

"Y/N, I need to hear it", he demanded.

"Yes, I'm in", you said with blazing cheeks.

"So when do you want to start?", he asked leaning back and crossed his arms behind his head flexing his biceps while doing so.

"Oh, um... I don't think...", you mumbled still avoiding eye contact. Your cheeks have decided to just stay with the skin color red.

"What?", he pressed you.

"I can't... it's that time of the month", you said closing your eyes in embarrassment.

"Not that I would mind", he said casually making you stare at him surprised, "but we can wait and start whenever you want to."

You agreed timidly. "Now stop being so shy around me", he said reaching over to you and snaked his arm once again around your waist pulling you half on top of him.

Your heart was beating fast as you leaned on him supporting yourself with your hands on his chest. You grabbed the remote and watched the rest of the film.

"But you know what we can do right now?", he murmured into your ear, his lips brushing your hair.

"Hm?", you asked.

"We can order take-out and play strip poker", he said and your heart rate picked up again.

"I don't know...", you said nervously, "I can't play poker so I'll be naked in no time. Are you trying to get me undressed?"

"Mm, I wouldn't mind", he chuckled deeply, "but we can play UNO instead, then it's fair."

"Fine, but I pick the food, you pay AND I won't be taking off my underwear", you requested taking precautions.

"Boring", he said giving you a smug look and wrinkled his nose cutely, "but agreed."