03: strip UNO

"Uuuh, the food is here", you squealed running to the door to receive your delivery while Jungkook stayed seated on the couch laughing at your cute excitement.

"So can we actually start playing now after like ten warm-up rounds?", he asked growing impatient.

"You're so eager", you complained coming back into the living room and putting the food down on the couch table.

But he was right, you were stalling the game because you dreaded taking your clothes off in front of him. It's not like you felt uncomfortable around him or he hasn't seen you in a bikini yet -you went swimming together countless times.

It was the fact that this was the first step for every other naughty thing on the list and you'd be crossing a line. And you were sure that what comes next, is a one-way street.

Being pretty excited and nervous about it you had managed to convince him to start playing strip UNO only when the food has arrived. So the time has come.

"Let me take a bite of my taco and then we can begin", you yielded nevertheless.

You bit off a piece off your taco and hummed in happiness. It was as tasty as expected.

"Delicious", you mumbled closing your eyes and letting out a soft sigh.

Jungkook stared at you in awe and giggled seeing you practically melt while eating Mexican food for the first time in your life.

"I still can't believe you ordered both, tacos and sushi", he said unwrapping his taco and opening the box of sushi.

You always wanted to try tacos but you were also in the mood for sushi so you couldn't stop yourself from getting both.

"Don't complain. I know you're the one who's going to eat more than half of the su-", he cut you off by stuffing a big roll of sushi into your mouth with his chopsticks.

You struggled a little and almost spit it all out but since that would be a shameless waste of food, you slowly tried to chew it.

Jungkook laughed seeing you fight with the sushi roll but then the look in his eyes changed as if one had turned a switch. It looked like he had an idea, a bold idea.

He leaned forward, tilted his head to the side and bit off the other half of the sushi roll that didn't fit in your mouth, brushing his lips against yours in the process.

You had to remember yourself how to breathe while trying not to choke on the rest of the sushi in your mouth.

Did he just kiss you?

"The sushi's good too, isn't it?", he asked flippantly giving you a flirtatious look.

But it wasn't really a kiss. Your lips barely touched and he just wanted a bite of your sushi -that happened to be already halfway in your mouth. Friends can do that. Right?

You nodded slowly and finally managed to swallow the sushi after you had chewed carefully. No heimlich manoeuvre today.

"Well then, Y/N-ie. Deal the cards", he asked still watching you with a smirk plastered on his face.

You grumbled in response still mad at him because of the sushi incident but your mind was still hung up on the way his soft lips felt on yours.

You began playing and you had really bad cards. You had to draw cards almost every time and eventually lost against him.

"Strip", he demanded smiling smugly after he put down his last card.

"Fine", you rumbled and took off your left sock.