04: make out session

This time you were 100% positive that it was a kiss, even more than that. This time you clearly felt his lips pressing on yours.

At first you froze taken aback by his sudden move but you couldn't resist the way his lips were caressing yours so softly, yet demandingly.

You melted into the kiss and started kissing him back. He put his hand on your nape and the other one on your bare hip pulling you over to him on his lap.

The kiss was so captivating and magical that you even forget for a moment that you both were only half dressed. You hesitantly lifted your hands and ran them through his silky curls.

He slightly parted his lips in the kiss to run his tongue over your bottom lip asking for entrance. His tongue felt hot on your skin and sparked a fire in your stomach.

It was a totally new and overwhelming feeling but you liked it, a lot. You've never kissed like this before so you just did what you thought you were supposed to do.

You opened your mouth in response letting him explore every inch with swirling motions. You wanted more, his kisses were like an addiction. You get a small taste and then you can't stop consuming.

You moved your left leg on his other side so that you were straddling him and in a better position to deepen the kiss. You allowed your hands to leave his neck and travel down his torso.

You were a little insecure and shy because you didn't know if it was right what you were doing.

But he started to touch you too. He slowly roamed his hands over your sides leaving a burning sensation on your skin wherever he touched you.

You followed his example and passed your fingertips over his skin tracing the dents of his muscles while your lips danced with his

Your arousal grew with every touch of his fingers. He pulled you closer by your waist and gently sucked your lower lip between his teeth making your breath hitch.

You broke the kiss and caught your breath. You looked down where your hands were resting on his skin and removed them.

"I think that's enough", you said breathily.

"Okay", he said looking you up and down, "I just thought I'd take action so you can tick off three points on your list."

"Mhm, you had probably no own intentions at all", you mocked him refraining from giggling as you got off him.

"Well, I might as well enjoy it", he said watching with a smirk how you put your clothes back on.

You walked around the couch to the cabinet in the back of the living room and got a pen so you could tick the three items.

"Not bad for one day", Jungkook commented on the three check marks, "I really can't wait for hmpf-"

You quickly cut him off by covering his mouth with your hand.

You didn't want to hear him say any of these dirty things out loud. You weren't ready for that.

"I do not want to know. Thank you", you said removing your hand when he didn't attempt to finish his sentence, "now put your shirt back on."

"Are you sure you don't want to finish the game, babe?", he addressed you with a sweet nickname making you feel flustered once again.

"I'm sure and don't call me that", you told him even though you actually liked the sound of it rolling of his tongue.

"Nah, I won't. It's just too funny to see you blushing every time", he said smugly and pulled his shirt over his head.

"Oh, and Jungkook", you wanted to set one thing straight, "this won't change anything between us. No feelings involved, I don't want to ruin our friendship."

He looked at you a little puzzled and irritated but nodded.

"As I already said, you call the shots, babe", he said.

"Ah, come on. Stop", you whined but he only laughed.

"Babe, where you at?", Jungkook asked on the phone while you were sitting at home. There were voices and music heard in the background so he must be out.

"First, I'm not your babe and second, at home revising class as you should be too."

"What's wrong with you? It's the first month of our first semester and you're already studying?", he said confused, "this is the time for all the college parties."

"Well, unlike you, I care about my future and my grades", you snapped.

"I can learn that stuff on Sunday", he said lazily and you could literally picture his shrug.

"That is just procrastination", you called him out.

"Anyway I'm picking you up in half an hour. We're going to a frat party. Have you even been to a frat party until now?", he asked.

"Uh, yes? Three, I think", you said and then remembered the first part of his sentence, "wait, I can't get ready that quickly. Who do you think I am? Flash?"

"Well, either be fast or you're going naked. I don't care", he said and hung up before you could protest.

"Jackass", you cursed before you rushed into the bathroom to get ready.

In an unbelievable pace, you styled your hair applied make-up, put on black skinny jeans and combined that with a white crop top with a v neckline adorned with lace.

Just as you finished putting lip balm on your lips the door bell rang. You rushed downstairs and opened the door. Good thing that your parents were still gone.

"You look great, babe", he said taking in your appearance with his eyes and put his arm around you to pull you to him and press a kiss to your temple.

"Even though I would have enjoyed seeing you naked a little more", he said smirking.

"Stop that", you complained pushing him off, "I'm not your girlfriend."

"I wouldn't agree to that", he said cocking an eyebrow and you weren't sure what exactly he meant, "get in the car."

"You're unbelievable", you mumbled and got in on the passenger side, "so whose party is this and where are we going?"

"The fraternity of economic sciences is throwing the party", he said starting the engine, "and the rest is a surprise."

"I don't like surprises", you rumbled checking him out in secret.

He looked as hot as always: black leather jacket, ebony hair pushed back, raven shirt and ripped jeans.

"Relax", he said chuckling and turned left, "just know that you'll be able to strike a few goals off your naughty list."