Chapter 9

3rd Person's pov

Byeol notice that his Hyung is currently in weak state. Maybe its because they were walking for hours and hours but they didn't receive any food. They just drink water from The water drinking fountain displayed in the city. But, even so they still need food to keep their energy up though it seems it won't happened so soon.

Currently, Byeol look at his Hyung who's sleeping in the dirty floor with nothing on him. No blanket or comforter, only his thin black dirty T-shirt and a pair of jeans thats now dirty and slightly torn. This was the last clothes that he wore when they were kick out from their cheap apartment 2 years ago.

Byeol decided that he will search some food instead of his Hyung who always do the work. Now, its time for Byeol to do the work. He knows that many mean mean person would yell and shoo him away but he doesn't care. All he cares is that he can get some food.

So Byeol look at his Hyung and place the dirty bunny stuff toy to his Hyung's chest. "Bun bun, Please Protect Hyung for me." the 4 years old boy said as he kiss the dirty bunny stuff toy on the forehead. In his imagination, this bunny stuff toy would salute to him and would say "Yes Sir" to him. Byeol smile and wave goodbye to them and walk to a near by cafe.

He saw the front door of the Cafe, but ofcourse he didn't want to disturbed the owner and the customers thats why they always go in the backdoor of the Cafe. So Byeol, went to find the back door and when he found it he sigh in relief.

"I could do this, I could do this, For Hyungie." Byeol said to himself before he took a deep breath and released. He start to knock at the door 3 times as gently as he could. He waited for some time before someone open them.

"Who the fuck would knock at this busy hours?" A woman open the door and she looks very pissed.

"Good Noon Maam. Sorry of I disturb your time, but can I have some request please?" Byeol said as polite as he could and bow at the woman to show respect.

"Tsk, I don't have money so Shoo away!" The woman said as she about to close the door but Byeol held the door before it would close. "Wait Maam! Please, I'm not asking for money. I'm asking if you could gather all the leftovers of your customer and give it to me instead of throwing them in the trash and could go to waste. I'll be waiting here maam, please." Byelo said pleading.

The woman look at Byeol and sigh." Tsk, Fine, But Its noon, I'll be closing the Cafe around 7pm. Will you wait until then? " The woman said.

" I'll be patient. " Byeol said and the woman nod. She went instead and close the door shut and Byeol sigh. He was happy inside that he finally did it. He went into the corner and sat on the floor. His expression might be boring, timid, and lazy but deep inside he still a kid who depends on his Hyung and his inner wolf to survived. He won't be as intelligent, as strong as he is right now if it wasn't for his Wolf or his Hyung. He is glad that he had the two people who is always there for him despite how hard life is.

Now, all he need to do is wait. But he decided to walk towards his Hyung first because he knows that his Hyung would get worried if he woke up and byeol isn't his side. He would be paranoid. So, Byeol decided to go back where his Hyung is and he saw that his Hyung is still asleep. He sigh and decided to poke his Hyung's cheek to wake him up.

"Hyungie, Hyungie, Hyungie." Byeol said as he keep poking his Hyung's cheek.

Jungkook groan a little and decided to open his eyes. He look at Byeol with his tired expression before he sat up and rub the sleepyness in his eyes. He look byeol and gave a small smile." Good Morning Byeol." Jungkook said.

"Good Morning Hyung, or should I say its noon." Byeol said his expression is neutral as always but still he look cute.

Jungkook gaps. "Its Noon already!?" Jungkook said surprised, he remember that he sleep yesterday afternoon because some man refused to give him food. He is so tired, so weak, and doesn't have any energy anymore thats why he took a rest without even knowing. He look at byeol with an apologetic look. He knows that if he did sleep the entired afternoon yesterday, and the entire night therefore Byeol didn't eat since yesterday. He knows that it was his Job to find food and fed Byeol with something, but he failed.

"I'm sorry Byeol, I didn't find us food to eat since yesterday." Jungkook said and Byeol shook his head.

"Its okay Hyungie. I could just sleep the hunger away. But now, I find us food. Come here." Byeol said and Jungkook nod, he then notice that Bunbun is on the floor. So he pick it up and gave it to Byeol.

"Here Byeol." Jungkook said and Byeol got Bunbun on his arms. He look at BunBun with a neutral smile. "Thank you for protecting Hyungie." He whispher and its imagination the stuff toy said "Your welcome" to him.

Byeol then walk towards the Cafe where he just met that lady followed by his Hyung. When they got there.

"Here Hyung, The lady said that she would help us. So we just wait here until the sun would be gone and night will rise." Byeol said and Jungkook nod. He and his baby brother sat down on the dirty floor and just wait for food. Jungkook pat his younger brother's head and smile.

" I'm proud of you for finding us food. Sorry, if I didn't do my Job very well. " Jungkook said and Byeol shook his head.

"Its fine Hyungie. I know your very tired, you should rest for bit. The food will be given to us when the sun isn't view anymore." Byeol said.

"Okay, we just need to wait then." Jungkook said and Byeol nod. He then lean his head on Jungkook's arm and close his eyes.

"We should sleep our hunger away Hyungie." Byeol said and Jungkook nod. He decided to hug his younger brother and close his eyes once again. He really did felt a failure as a brother, he wishes that he wasn't born an omega and maybe he could do a better Job on protecting his brother.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon

When the Sun was gone, and the night sky went into a view. The door harshly open and the lady look to the side and she saw that the kid that asked her some food and some teenager were sitting on the corner sleeping. She then harshly shook them to wake up.

"Yah! Wake up! Here's your food! And you should thank me that I put some extras for you!" The lady said and throw the plastic to them. She then walk back inside the Cafe and lock it not giving the two of them a chance to say Thank you.

But Jungkook, always had a ways to thank the lady. He order his younger brother to stay and he decided to walk around and check every bin and the floor around looking for ballpen and some papers. He is lucky that he found one pen and some throw notebook. He open the notebook and he thor one piece of paper that doesn't have any writtings and decided to write a simple 'thank you for the food' and neatly fold it.

He went back to the Cafe and slip the paper inside the door and decided that he and Byeol find some place to eat peacefully.

The lady who is cleaing the kitchen at that time found the note and she smile. "Oh? Some street children is sfill grateful huh..." The lady said. She smile and now she is wondering as why would a parents let such a polite and greateful kids leave in the street.

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope You Enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Words: 1405

Written: May 31, 2021

Published: July 05, 2021