Chapter 74-Spending time like old times

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Before I begin with the chapter, I want to share a screenshot with you all.

As you all can see, the views have dropped significantly since last 4-5 chapters

As you all can see, the views have dropped significantly since last 4-5 chapters. A drop of almost 140 views from chapter 68 to chapter 73.

Do I or my story really deserve this treatment?

Is the story for you all not intriguing enough since the flashback came out coz the views have started decreasing since flashback was revealed.

Just to remind you all, this story isn't mystery genre. That's why I haven't kept much in mystery side and frankly speaking, I am not into keeping the story mysterious. It's a simple, sweet, romantic story.

The treatment my story is getting, it really breaks my heart.

I've always been open to any suggestion/criticism but until and unless I know from my readers what's wrong, how will I make changes?

For you all, reading might just be a means of entertainment but for me, it's my passion.

I am literally giving my 'me' time to this story to give you all regular updates, even though my schedule is quite packed but now I feel like, I don't know if it's worth it.

I don't know who should I be disappointed with, me, my writing, my storyline or readers.

Let's begin with the chapter now because as always, many readers will skip this note.

Akash's POV

I was waiting for Sid and looking at both Siya and Kriti, who were giving death glares to each other.

They both look like little angry kittens, with their hands over their chests and their eyes narrowing at each other.

Cute.

I was just smiling, looking at them.

When I looked at Siya, glaring at Kriti, she had a small pout and I felt like kissing it.

I don't know why, but I can't control my perverted thoughts around her.

Looking at her, my heart still flutters.

She still has the upper hand on my emotions and I just realized that no matter whatever she does to me, I'll always be a love sick puppy for her.

Suddenly, I heard two voices which brought me back to reality.

"Akash."

"Akash bhaiya."

When I looked back at them, they were both still looking at me.