58

Lisa pov

I widen my eyes when I heard the news about me. I thought Jungkook make me dead and I thought were ok.

How did they know that those were fake bodies. I look at Jungkook who was walking away making a call.

People were panicking in the house, making calls and making plans.

Lisa; Did I just heard that right ?.... Minhyeon is finding me and everyone thinks I’m alive.

I was looking at my friends who were talking to each other.

Jennie; Minhyeon….. Lim Minhyeon…. How did he----

I did wish this before but now I know his true colors that’s a no no for me. I don’t see Jungkook here because he was making a call. I heard that he was making a call.

Jungkook; What do you mean you’re sorry…… I’m going to fucking ki-----

We both make a eye contact with each other. He stop saying his words as he was saying he was going to kill him.

Jungkook; You know what let’s talk about this tomorrow…. Plan A is up tomorrow. Cash the money.

He looked so stress. What are we going to do now ? also what’s plan A and Cash the money ?

News; Additional news Mr Lim Minhyeon is also finding 2 kids who are named Soyeon lily manoban and Jeonsan Leo Manoban who appeared Lalisa and Kun’s kids. The kids were missing for a month now. He is now with us to give more information.

I widen my eyes more as he mention the kids. I saw his face that make me want to punch him.

I don’t know what to feel to him. I guess he is really a traitor. This is why I have trust issues.

As I saw kun on the tv and he was speaking giving information. We are all listening to him.

Minhyeon; Good evening everyone as you hear the news it was conformed that Lisa maybe be alive. Fake bodies were only found. We are searching for cameras. Also, I want to call out for help that if you found these kids.

Jeonsan and Soyeon’s picture appeared on the TV.

Shit you fucking traitor.

Minhyeon: This is our kids.... They were gone after I left for a business trip. Cctv cameras were out of at the time.

Jungkook: Fuck this man I'm the father of the twins.

He said with a sarcastic voice that he was raising his eyebrow.

Jungkook; Damn why is this man pretending too much to be the father when I’m the real one

He kind of sound proud but he has this cold voice

Jennie; Don’t be too proud at this situation Jungkook. The birth certificate says he the father because Lisa wrote it

Oh your taking the blame on me now. I was mad at him that time.

Jungkook; That ugly man eww . I already fix that.

Minhyeon; They are 6 years old now pls help me find them. Our first hunt will be in Thailand

Thailand ? mom and dad are his first target. I don’t have a good feeling about this.

Jungkook; That’s enough now. I have enough of your face

As he said that he turned off the tv and he look at us now.

Lisa; So what are we going to do now ?