04| disgustingly cute.

„So you're telling me that Bucky is on a TV show and is dating y/n now?"

Sam smiled as he looked at the TV and saw James and I walking hand in hand down the path.

"Man I always knew it ..."

"Agree"

Darcy laughed and Sam did too.

He sat down next to her and she stared at him intently, because soon he would see the kiss.

"Wilson, good morning"

"Not now, he has to watch."

Sam immediately returned his concentration to the dusty vintage television, his eyes widening when he saw the kiss.

"Disgustingly cute."

He got up and went to the large round table where everyone has already gathered to discuss the next step.

"Well then, let's get them out of there."

James looked at me and rubbed my cheek.
The moment was beautiful and it seemed as if the lights and the wind were even more intense after the kiss.

"James, That was beautiful."

"You're beautiful."

I looked down from the roof and sucked in all the sudden energy I was receiving.

"Well, what Are you two doing here?"

A voice sounds from behind us.
Scared, I turned around and saw a woman with red, curly hair.

"How did you get in here Bucky?"

Bucky?

"Who the hell is Bucky?" James said, pulling me closer to him.

"We just wanted to enjoy the view, I'm sorry if this isn't allowed ... we're just"

The woman's features softened and I noticed how tense she was. She stepped closer to us and looked at us apologetically.

"No that's fine, I kinda thought you were someone else, what are your names?"

She was now closer to us and I noticed that she had a basket full of food with her that smelled incredibly good.

" James Barnes and That is y / n, l / n"

"I'm Wanda Maximoff, nice to meet you two."

She gave us her hand which we both shook alternately and my breathing returned to normal.

"So are you two married?" I shook my head violently and fell into laughter.

"No, I'm too young to be married, James too. We're just uhm "

"Dating."

He said, smiling brightly at me and making me now sure what his intention was, so I smiled too.

For a moment he was silent and Wanda became almost invisible to both of us, we just stared at each other and I felt the desire and the energy on both sides that would have led to the next kiss if we were alone.

"Im sorry to interrupt you two, me and my husband wanted to picnic up here, but I guess we can find another place."

James took his gaze away from me and stood up while he shook his head.

"No, that's fine, we just wanted to go, have fun you two."

So I got up, smiled again at Wanda, who returned the smile and went after James. As we ran down the stairs the floor creaked again and I noticed the old wood more than before.

"Well that was kinda weird don't you think?"

He looked at me and nodded slowly, but said nothing, as if he couldn't.

„Where are we going?" I asked.

„Well, I can either bring you home or we're going to my house"

I looked at him and opened my mouth when I noticed how he was grinning again.

"Your house? What do you wanna do there? "

He took my face in his hands, caressed my cheek and kissed me again, long and passionate.

"That."

Now he went down, he kissed my mouth again, my jaw and gently my neck.

"And that."

I was rooted to the spot, a feeling in my stomach that I have never felt before.

"James, I, I don't think that's appropriate tonight"

He chuckled, because he knew from the start that I would say that.

"I know, I just wanted to tease you doll"

He took my hand and I put my head on his shoulder as we moved on.

"Okay yall, we need to fasten up before we get a Bucky Barnes and y / n l / n sex scene."

Jimmy laughed but he stopped laughing when he saw how seriously Sam meant it.

"I kinda think Wanda is behind all this. She can control minds as she does with our lovebirds, and she probably controls the sitcom, I mean she is a witch. "

A sorcerer, Bucky would say right now.

"Mind control? Really? "

Darcy was confused about how it should all fit together but saw why Sam thought she was behind it all.

"Yes mind control. Cant you see that Bucky isn't Bucky and y / n isn't y / n? Bucky maybe was like that back in the 1940s but we all know he would never say and do things like he does in that sitcom. "

Since Sam knew Bucky best, he also recognized the biggest difference and since he also knew y / n very well and they were almost like siblings, he was afraid of what could happen to both of them.

"Were going in the hex, no, I am going in the Hex tonight."