Chapter 33 (M)

Before The JYP's students arrival

"President". The secretary approaches the busy president who's been eyeing all of the papers of all of the contestants.

"yes?". The president replied still looking at the papers.

"here's the papers of the said jyp students who'll be judges. Some said the others will just watch". The secretary said and handed the papers to the president.

"Thank you, Ms. Park". President said as she gets the papers.

Rosie just bowed and sat beside jisoo's table as she continue to her work.

"Chaeyoung-ah?". President called the attention of her secretary.

"yes, jisoo unnie?". Chaeyoung replied, now the professional aura is gone when she noticed jisoo being unprofessional.

"did you already called Jendeuk? She can't get late.". Jisoo said with a worried tone.

Rosie nodded and gets her phone from her bag then she approached jisoo.

"here, you can call her if you want. I'll just check my works then we'll wait for the two on the garden or in our school's stadium.". Rosie said as she gave her phone to jisoo.

Jisoo gets her phone as she stares at Rose's back.

Why the hell she gave her phone to me? What's the use of my phone?!

Jisoo thought confusedly, but still shrugs it off as she excitedly turn on rosie's phone.

As soon as she open it, a pass code welcomes her.

She turned her head to rosie to ask for the password but then she saw how busy the girl is.

She sighed.

"guess I'll use my phon-". Jisoo stopped from talking when she can't turn on her phone.

"oh great, I ran out of battery". She sighed harshly.

She tried to open the pass code by guessing it by rosie's bday, but it didn't worked. She tried again, now her sister's bday, but still it didn't work.

She groaned and now she tried combining their bdays.

1627311

Surprisingly it worked.

"jisoos chicken after century yrs I finally opened it.". She exclaimed.

She go to the contacts and searched for the brunette's number.

She saw the brunette's number and quickly called it.

"Hey jendeu--"

"we're already inside the campus".

Call ended

Jisoo is looking at the wall, dumbfounded.

"w-what the fuck". Jisoo stammered still looking dumbfounded.

"Presiden--Woah you okay, unnie?". Rosie asked as she looks at jisoo still looking dumbfounded.

Jisoo looked at her and Chaeyoung's phone still in her hand, leaning to her ear.

"that Mandu human didn't finished me from talking!". Jisoo whined as she gives back rosie's phone then she crosses her arms grumpily.

"eh? You still not use to it?" Rosie asked confusedly as she puts her phone to her pocket skirt.

"Ughh!". Jisoo groaned as she slams her head and arms onto her desk.

She sighed deeply and blinks multiple times.