Part 47

Yoongi was in the kitchen trying to make something for Jimin so he can forgive him when he felt someone staring at him

Yoongi was in the kitchen trying to make something for Jimin so he can forgive him when he felt someone staring at him. Yoongi turns his head and saw Taehyung jump. "Tae? What's wrong?". Yoongi asked. "Umm... Di-did I do something wrong?". Taehyung asked and Yoongi's eyes widened. "Can you elaborate?". Yoongi asked. "Jungkook's been avoiding me".

"I-I don't know what I did, so I was just wondering". Taehyung plays with his fingers. Yoongi sighs and scratches his neck. "You didn't do anything wrong". Yoongi said. "Yes I did!". Taehyung yelled. "We had plans for the past two days and Jungkook didn't even remember!". Taehyung yells. "H-he said that we can go play in the park but he won't even look at me!". Taehyung yells and Yoongi sees the tears in the hybrids eyes.

"Tae... Calm down and listen to me". Yoongi says and Taehyung drops his head and starts playing with his tail. "Kook finally read your folder". Yoongi said and Taehyung's heart dropped. "And before you start saying weird things... He... Knows about that place". Yoongi says and Taehyung's eyes go wide. "S-so that's why". Taehyung smiles and starts shaking. "He thinks I'm dirty".

"What?". Yoongi said. "I-I'm not dirty, I'm a good boy... Tae's a good boy". Taehyung holds his self and Yoongi ran over to him to give him a hug. "It's not that Tae, so calm down". Yoongi said. "Kook is mad at his self". Yoongi said. "He thought he was one of those creeps cause his was flirting with you". Yoongi says. "He's not bad at you ok?". Yoongi pats Taehyung on his head.

"Bu-but he won't play with me". Taehyung said. "So make him". Yoongi said. "Huh?". Taehyung looks at Yoongi. "I mean... I thought you could force people to talk to you, guess I was wrong". Yoongi shrugs. "Do you know who you're talking too!". Taehyung lightly pushed Yoongi away from him. "I'm Kim Taehyung! The hottest monkey hybrid in the world!". Taehyung said. "I...". "Silence human!".

"Ok". Yoongi said. "I'm going to kick his door down and fucking throw apples at him and force him to play with me!". Taehyung smiles. "Why apples? They are hard". Yoongi said. "He's a stunt double, he won't feel that shit". Taehyung laughed. "I...". "Thank you Yoongi!". Taehyung hugs Yoongi and goes to the fridge and grabs two bags of apples. "Is this it?". Taehyung searches the fridge. "What the hell am I supposed to do with two bags of apples?".

"That's more then enough apples to throw". Yoongi said and Taehyung turns to him. "You... You think I'm going to throw the apples at him?". Taehyung says. "Silly human". Taehyung giggles. "I... Wait, you're going to throw a whole bag of apples at him!?!". Yoongi yelled. "But of course!". Taehyung beams and runs out the kitchen. "Tae wait!". Yoongi yells. Yoongi groans and rubs his head.

"I am so sorry Kook".