chapter 1

After running for almost one hour my wolf decided to give me control back over my body. Quickly shifting into my human form and changing to a long t shirt and shorts I ran towards my house.

'Rossy when are we going to run next? I am not satisfied with this much.'

'Soon Ruby. But now we have to go to infirmary."I answered her.

'OK but promise me once we are back we will go for a run.'

'promise dear'.

Ruby blocked me out. She is my wolf and my best friend.

After taking a long shower I put on my black high waisted jeans and blue shirt. Taking my purse and car keys. I walked towards my blue Mercedes.

The infirmary was a half an hour drive from my house. I live near the border of the pack where very less pack member reside.

Let me introduce myself. 

I am Rossy Marker. Head pack doctor of white moon pack.my family died when I was 10.

but my wolf always was there for me when I was all alone. Wolf and human takes much time to bond with each other. But my wolf is unique. It only took us few minutes to bond with each other.

Ruby's fur color is red.But in moonlight it glows dark pink, which is unnatural. She tells me not to worry about it but how can I not because nobody has ever heard about this type of color wolf.

 She tells me not to worry about it but how can I not because nobody has ever heard about this type of color wolf

(Rossy's wolf)

Parking my car in the parking lot, I walked inside the infirmary to my personal cabin.

 "Miss Rossy will you please check on the patient at room no 125, she is in serious condition." a nurse informed me.

"OK I am going." I walked to room no 125 putting on my white coat.

Opening the door i saw a girl of pack badly beaten and nurses and doctor were treating her wounds. I went near them and helped them to treat her wound. It was sure that she was abused both physically and mentally. There was a silver band in her hand which was piercing through each finger.

"Shift her to OT now.We need to arrange a operation soon."

after two hours of operation she was out of danger. Her family was sitting near the room.

"Doctor Rossy how is she?" A middle age person maybe her father asked.

"for now she is out of danger but we can't say anything until she wakes up."

I answered and gestured them to come to my office.

Alpha and his son Liam were waiting there for us. I took my seat and gestured her family to seat in couch.

"now Explain how my pack member is in this condition."Alpha asked them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so how are you all!!!!!!

hope you will like this new story..

if you like it vote.

if you want to give your opinion comment.....

(472 word)s