Chapter 87 - Franky Family and The Galley-La Company

Zoro has woken up and engaged into fighting mode. In front of him were some guys with swords and weird armory.

???: "Hehe! "Identify yourselves?"? Pirate Hunter Zoro... We're bounty hunters...

FF

FF. Member: "And we'll wait in ambush inside your ship... and catch the entire crew in one swoop. HAHAHA! We'll make a killing! How lucky!"

They all rushed in to attack Zoro. The leader of the group swings first, but Zoro blocks it without using too much effort.

Zoro: "I misheard "Lucky"? You mean, "unlucky," right?" he corrected and did a right hook sending the group leader flying.

FF. Members: "DON'T FLINCH!"

Zoro: "Two-Sword Style... Rhino Cycle!"

Then he sends all the members flying away, then taking a splash in the water.

Zoro: "How senseless..."

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) dancing the same as Chopper-

The four have made it the cashing building to turn their gold into money. But they were unaware of a presence near the building that was listening to their conversation.

Nami: "This is the place..."

They got inside and waited for the person working to respond.

Bank Teller: "So, what do you want?"

Luffy: "We want cash for our stuff." (Y/N) places the bag of gold on the counter.

(Y/N): "How much will this be in total?"

After some time, the bank teller yells at what he witnessed and went straight to the manager's office.

Bank Teller: "G-GOLD... TH-THIS MUCH!" he did hand gestures to show the size.

Manager: "WHAT?! Take them to the VIP room im... im... IMMEDIATELY!"

So they were taken to the VIP room. They were sitting at a table were they gonna have a conversation. Luffy and Usopp were being kids bouncing on the cushions on the seats.

Luffy: "Wow! This is comfy!"

Usopp: "Yeah! Hey, this is really bouncy!"

The manager was using a small microscope looking at all the gold to check everything. Usopp was scared that it would be all fake, but it was not, then the manager told the total of money they'll earn for all the gold they have.

Manager: "This is roughly estimated at..."

Luffy: "O-ONE HUNDRED MILLION BERRIES?!" he yelled shaking the building around.

Usopp: "I-IDIOT! YOU'RE TOO LOUD! EVERYONE CAN HEAR YOU!"

(Y/N): "That's quite big... Impressive."