22- Sensation

The softest of kisses floating lower and lower until precariously staying under my right breast, my jumper edged to expose the under cuff of my cream bra. Raphael captured his lips with mine, his lips expressing fiery passion.

Again, again, again.

His tongue brushed mine erotically over and over again, my breaths in unison.Darius had softly started to suck. 

The sensations of both of them pushing me into cloud nine.

It's too good. My whole body is on fire, and I realise my hands are aching from gripping onto Raphael too hard. I release them, moving them to the back of his neck to stroke the  blonde hair.

One of my hands come to Darius' head  as I slowly massage it, sorting through his soft strands of hair.

He looks up at me, his eyes hooded.

I pull away from Raphael, out of breath, leaning on him for support.

"We need... to stop..cake" I manage to get out, pushing Darius up to seating position before Alaric saw us in such a scandalous position.

Without him, I mean.

I blush deeply as I say "later," which prompts laughter from Darius, who gets up to kiss  my nose, my cheek, my forehead and returns to my mouth.

Alaric then returns with cake in his hands, with us  three sitting closer then we were before.

And chooses not to comment but has to have that I know what you were doing look.

" Wow, it looks so cute. Like really professional." I comment, sitting up higher than before.

"Secret side to Alaric, he's actually decent at baking. Surprisingly." Raphael commented.

"Why is that surprising?" he retorted defensively as he placed the cake onto the coffee table in front of us to cut into slices.

"I mean Alaric, our Alaric, getting all precise and patient." he continued, daring to continue, his lips breaking into a slight grin.

"Do you want some or no?" Alaric had promptly cut the cake so we would have four slices.

The chocolate brought a moment of bliss to the tongue as sweet as the moment a rose opens for the eyes.

It made me happy as I could feel how much feeling went into it. The ever so quiet Alaric expressing himself so loudly. Showing he cares.  That's what matters. 

In that, more than a sweet treat, it is gift of part of the self, a chance to deepen bonds of love.

I licked off the icing off my finger, as I had taken the last bite.

"So good," I complimented as a phone rang.

"I need to get this," Darius said, getting up from beside me to answer his phone. " I might be a while, if I can't see you off. I'll call you. Raphael, could you come with me? I think I might need an extra hand." 

Raphael seemed to understand completely, what were they going to do?

It feels like maybe , no definitely. They were probably up to no good.

"It's just us then," I smile across to Alaric who comes to take Darius' place beside me, Raphael saying his goodbyes.

----------------------------------

I watch her beautiful eyes come to focus on me as they leave the room. All my attention focussed onto Juliette. I wanted to ravish her.

Take my time with her alone.