Chapter 17

Oct:18th; 10:11am; Bucky's Bedroom

Mórrígan's POV:

I woke up, sun shining in my face and something heavy resting on me. I looked down and saw Barnes, laying on top me, his arms wrapped around me tightly and his head resting on my chest.

"What the actual fuck." Venom said, and pushed him off of us, gently so James wouldn't wake up. "Why are you laying underneath this Idiot?!" Venom asked me, aggressive and almost yelling. Without answering, I slowly got up, and ran out of the room. Before closing the door, I could hear Bucky calling my name, but I ignored him.

As soon as I entered my room, I shut the door. "Care to explain?" The parasite asked and I rolled my eyes. "Barnes had a nightmare, and I comforted him. And Steve asked me to stay the night with him..." "AND YOU SAID YES?!" I took a deep breath. "Well... yeah. Steve and I are good friends, and I didn't want to sound like a complete asshole."

"Jesus Christ, you do know that the guy you just voluntary shared a bed with, is the one who tried killing you?!" "You tried killing me, too. Remember?" After that he remained silent and I laughed.

I decided to take a shower, so I took some fresh clothes out of my dresser, and entered my bathroom. Since I didn't need to share a room anymore, I didn't lock the door. The hot water, dripped down my body, and I relaxed my muscles. Suddenly the door swung open, and I stopped the water. "Who the fuck is there?" I asked, covering myself, even tho nobody could see me. "Just me, princesa." A man with an accent, who stood in front of the shower curtains, said.

"Pietro? What are you doing here?" I asked him, confused. What was so important, that he couldn't wait until I finished? "Just wanted to ask you if you planned on doing anything today?" "And that couldn't wait until, you know... I'm dressed?" I heard him chuckling. "No, it couldn't." I sighed and leaned back on the cold wall. "Bruce wanted to show me something in the lab, but after that I'm free, I guess." I said, smiling a bit.

"Great, I want to show you something. See you later, princesa!" He said and I rolled my eyes. "Stop calling me that!" He didn't respond, but I heard a door being closed. I turned the water back on, and washed my hair quickly.

"I don't like him." I put my towel on, and wrapped one around my hair. "Who? Pietro? Why not?" "Princesa? What kind of nickname is that? And he seems arrogant." I rolled my eyes and smiled. "You didn't like any man, I've ever met." I wiped the steam on the mirror away, and saw Venom's reflection.

"That's not true. This Banner guy is okay. And Rogers is not so bad either." "Since when do you like Steve?" I asked him confused, but got no response. Then his reflection disappeared, and I could see myself in the mirror. I blow-dried my hair, put the fresh clothes on, and made my way to the kitchen.

I entered the kitchen, and saw Barnes and Pietro sitting on the table. They both stood up pretty quickly, when they saw me. "Good morning, idiots." Both of them greeted me, and I made myself a coffee. I opened the refrigerator, took out some eggs and milk and made scrambled eggs.

"Smells delicious..." Venom whispered and I chuckled. After my eggs were done, I placed them on a big plate and sat down on the table. "Hey, can we talk? After you are done eating?" Barnes asked me, with a soft voice. "Uhmm, yeah sure." Pietro, who also made himself some coffee, sat down next to me. "Someone's hungry." He gestured to my plate, and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, being constantly hungry, is one of the side effects of my 'powers'" I said the last word, sarcastically. Pietro laughed, grabbed my fork out of my hand, and stole some of my eggs. "If you want some, just tell me, but don't take my food." Just as I finished the sentence, Steve walked past behind me, and grabbed a bit of my eggs with his hand. "Same for you, Rogers." Steve laughed a bit, before sitting next to Bucky, reading a magazine.

I looked over to Barnes, who was just staring at his phone, probably reading what happened in the news. "So, Pietro. What do you want to show me?" I asked him, excited. "That's a surprise, princesa." He smirked. "Stop calling me that." I punched him playfully against his shoulder, and we both laughed.

"But it's my nickname for you, prin-" "Actually, Mórrígan, can we talk now? It's important."
Mr. Metallarm interrupted Pietro, and I rolled my eyes. "No, you can wait, asshole." I answered him, annoyed because he interrupted Wanda's brother. "I can almost smell his jealousy." I rolled my eyes again, and turned back to Pietro.

We talked until I finished, I got up, and stood next to James. "Now we can talk." He jumped up from his chair, grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. We stood in the hallway, and he stared at me. I crossed my arms, waiting for him to start.

"I wanted to talk with you about yesterday..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck and acting shyly. "I don't think there's much to talk about." "You don't?" He asked confused. "No. I mean, you had a nightmare, I woke you up and Steve asked me to stay with you." I shrugged my shoulders. "Then I told you about something the winter soldier did years ago, you cried, and then we fell asleep. Nothing more." I was not sure, but I could have sworn Bucky looked hurt. "He cried?! HAHAHA!" Venom burst out in laughter, and I stopped myself from doing the same.

"Anything else? I wanted to go and call my boyfriend, and after that, I have to go to Bruce. He's already waiting." "Right, your boyfriend..." He muttered before walking away. I ran into the nearest bathroom, and locked the door.

"Venom, we talked about this, you have to be quiet, when I am talking to others in private." I yelled, whispered at the parasite. "But, I thought he knew about me?" Venom answered as a defense. "He knows, that I am hearing a voice, not that I am sharing my body with a black alien, who doesn't know, when he has to shut up!" I raised my voice a bit.

"Don't yell at me!" I sighed, and Venom and I discussed the talking subject a little more.

Oct:18th; 11:21am; laboratory

After almost 10 minutes, I left the bathroom, and went straight to the lab, avoiding everyone as good as possible. "Hey Banner!" I yelled, and the scientist jumped up a little because of my sudden appearance. "Hello, Brock." He said and came up to me with a big smile.

"Come with me, I want to show you something." He gently pushed me towards a small room, with a glass cage in it. Inside the cage, was a thing I kinda forgot about: The symbiote HYDRA wanted to buy. Fuck.

Edit:
Oh, I forgot to wish all of you a happy pride month!! 🌈