Part 39

(We see riolu is training with Pikachu as it fires vacuum waves with Pikachu dodging as Dragonite farfetch'd and Gengar are watching)

Ash: force palm!

(Pikachu jumps and they both are in close ranged combat until riolu gets behind Pikachu ready to use a force palm)

Ash: that's enough.

(Riolu stops as they both then to face Ash)

Ash: awesome you got close at just the right time didn't you. (To Pikachu) thanks a lot buddy (strokes pikachu's head)

Ash: next battle is farfetch'd and Dragonite.

Goh: Ash!!!

(They're interrupted as Goh comes in)

(A/N): I know it pains me too I just want to see farfetch'd, Dragonite and gengar do something even if it is just training. Atleast farfetch'd will get screen time soon and dragon sort of (in the D day arc and in episode 65 at least) but it's sad they don't do something with gengar at this rate he might as well have been caught by Goh since he's used as much as Goh uses his other Pokemon, which is hardly ever/on occasion. Anyway sorry for the long rambling monologue and let's get back to this.

Ash: Goh.

Goh: let's go to Johto

Ash: Johto?!

(Y/N): (appears out of nowhere) where going to my home region!  I just got back from winning another world coronation series battle and I'm getting closer and closer to the great class (shows phone as it shows his rank to be 2431)

(A/N): I'm sorry but it was vital I did that so I can get to the he great class faster since I for some reason decided to start so far back and this skip is to make sure I can get to the beginning/near the end of the ultra class by the time Ash gets to the master class to fight Leon again)

(Shows Bea on his phone and her is 193 ok WAIT 193?!?! ALREADY! How much time has passed within 5 episodes! Damn Bea no slouching when trying to fight Leon)

(Timeskip: they're on a train to Cianwood city by some whirlpools)

Ash: Bea came to Johto to do some training.

Goh: and I've been hoping I could catch some Johto Pokemon. We both want good results no doubt about it.

(Y/N): I'm here since it's nice to be in Johto for a change. 

(Something is biting the bait of Goh's rod as he reels it in we see nothing was caught)

Goh: what happened!

(They arrive on land)

Ash: there it is the Cianwood city gym.

(They walk over to the entrance)

(Y/N): I wonder if Chuck is here.

Goh: (disappointed) I had it in the palm of my hand.

(Sobble pats Goh on the head)

Chuck: begin!

(We see poliwrath and Grapploct having a fist to tentacle head to head brawl as they seem fairly even

Chuck: impressive but perhaps I should've known you'd withstand poliwrath's poison jab. 

(Her phone gets a notification)

Chuck: could that be a message from the world coronation series!

Ash: (enters) let's battle Bea.

(Y/N): you two seem to be unable to get rid of each other. (To Chuck) oh hey Chuck!