Author Note

Hello everyone!!

Thank you very much for taking your time to read my story. It came to me suddenly and I couldn't stop writing.

I also want to warn you that I'm fluent in English but it's not my first language, actually it is not even my third. So please bear with my grammar errors but if it's too much for you to handle, you can stop reading.

I'm taking this as an opportunity to improve my writing so I'm more than willing to listen to your advice. But please, be respectful. Learning a language is not easy and writing a book either!

As for this story, I'm telling you in advance that there won't be any mature scenes in here. The focus is the emotional part.

I am a strong believer that how a person makes you feel is more important than how it looks. Abs won't last forever and abusive or aggressive behavior should not be tolerated just because he or she looks "hot". So if you are looking for a lot of sexual tension, and explicit content I'm sure you'll find plenty on the platform.

As for the main character, yes, she is a virgin at 24 and I don't find it weird. Women should be able to decide everything related to their own bodies. Society should never influence a decision and other women and men should not judge that.

Zen is someone that I wanted to be good, respectful, mindful, and loyal in the relationship. I don't like toxic and possessive behavior.

Finally I'd like to warn you that you'll find sensitive topics inside such as body shaming, manipulative behavior, drug addiction and violence between others.

As a challenge at the beginning of every chapter you'll find a question. You are not forced to answer but if you do I will be more than happy. This way I'll get to know you better.

Enjoy!!