PART-30

Y/N'S POV:-

I came back into my dorm after cleaning up the restaurant. I was all sweaty and tired my body felt numb so I dropped myself onto my bed. Soon after a few minutes, Cherry came as well. She walked into my room and threw away her bag seeing my condition.

Cherry: "Hey are you going to die, what happened?"

You: "Dude I am tired as fuck!"

Cherry: "Wait!"

She opened her handbag and started to dig inside it. She came running towards me with an ice pack and placed it on my shoulders and started to dab it. Honestly, it felt so good that I closed my eyes in relaxation. After a few minutes, I told her to stop.

You: "Stop it now Chae, thanks now I am feeling better."

Cherry: "Are you sure?"

You: "Yeah don't worry about me I am fine."

Cherry: "Okay then go change your clothes and I am going to bring the dinner for both of us. What do you want to eat by the way?"

You: "I would like to have fried mandu." (fried dumplings) and soupy noodles as well.

Cherry: "Okay then I will bring the same for me as well."

You: "Hmmm okay!"

She went out of the room and I changed into your comfortable clothes.

You opened your laptop and searched up for a k-drama to watch. After a few moments Cherry came inside the room and she opened up the packets and took the mandus out on a plate. She came into my room and handed me my cup noodles and mandu with chopsticks.

Cherry: "Here take it- What are you doing by the way?"

You: "Nothing just chilling. I wanted to watch a k-drama wanna join."

Cherry: "Sure wait let me change my clothes then I will."

I nodded and after a few minutes, she also came towards me wearing her night suit. She plopped down on the bed beside me and we selected a K-drama and started to watch it. After few hours my eyes started to feel heavy so I rested my head on Cherry's shoulder and fell into my deep slumber sleep.

-Y/N'S POV END-

HANA'S POV:-

I placed a call to someone and after a few rings he picked up the call.

On the call

You: "Hello"

??: "Yeah hi Hana, How are you."

You: "Stop these lame questions and tell me Editing done!"

??: "Well yeah! They are just perfectly edited sweety."

You: "I am not your sweety and tell me how many clips and photos are there."

??: "23 photos and 6 clips."