11: 0ral s£x

You were only limited to your sense of touch which made you totally vulnerable to each and every tangency by him.

You could feel him dip his head down as his curls brushed the skin on your inner thighs. You held your breath biting your lip while waiting for what he did next.

You sucked in a deep breath when his soft lips wrapped around your bud. He slipped his tongue out and circled the bundle of nerves a few times.

The motion triggered something in your lower abdomen that sent paralyzing electric waves down your legs. Your chest rose and fell as your arousal grew with every second that you were connected.

Jungkook grabbed you by your thighs and pulled you closer to his face. He flicked his tongue over your sensitive spot and then dragged his tongue down to your entrance.

He paused and only his breath tingling your wetness drove you insane. No one ever has touched you there before and you couldn't wrap your mind around how amazing it felt.

He stuck his tongue out and left the tip there to tease you making a soft whimper fall of your lips before he entered you.

He didn't come far but it was enough for you to tense your pelvis muscles in lust and clench your fists at your sides.

There was a knot, a certain kind of tension, growing in your abdomen as more and more blood rushed to your womanhood.

You were still biting your lip to keep the sinful noises from spilling out of your mouth. But you weren't sure for how long you could stay silent.

He moved his tongue in and out a few times before he went back to your center. He licked you up and down and was quite satisfied as he noticed how your thighs tightened next to his head.

Your eyes were tightly shut as you fought the urge to arch your back in search for more friction and tug on his ruffled hair to keep him going.

But he did the exact opposite. He pulled away and straightened up leaving you panting and longing for release.

"Jungkook, what-?", you wanted to complain but he shut you up with a rough kiss.

"Be patient, babe. We don't rush over the finish line", he rumbled referring to you as 'us' which turned you on like crazy. So he was having fun too.

You heard the rustle of the ice bag and subliminally held you breath again. You felt his presence between your legs again, then all of a sudden an icy cold on your throbbing node.

He had put an ice cube between his lips and used it to pass it along your hot cvnt down to your entrance.

And then he did something you'd never expected him to do and to feel so good.

He pushed the piece of ice inside you before he sucked on your opening making it slip right out again into his mouth. This time you couldn't help but moan loudly.

"Come on, babe", he muttered smugly, "let me hear more of those breathtaking moans."

He gripped your thighs tightly and continued pleasuring you with his tongue. The tension in your stomach built up as you approached your climax.

And then he hit this one spot that made fireworks explode in your crotch. You quietly moaned his name signalling him that he had found it.

He moved his tongue over the same spot countless times stimulating you incessantly and bringing you closer and closer to your high.

Your moans rolled off your tongue uncontrollably and your thighs began trembling as the pleasure took over.
Your hand found its way to his hair pulling on the strands and then pressing his face into you as you reached your climax.