15: mirror s£x

Your body moved almost completely by itself in search for release of the building up tension in your abdomen.

You rocked your hips back and forth grinding the bundle of nerves on his muscular thighs. You gripped his biceps with your right hand and his left shoulder with the other hand to support yourself.

You threw your head back as the pleasure tightly seized your body. Jungkook in front of you began breathing more heavily as well and placed his hands on your hips to guide your movements when he noticed that your energy decreased.

M0ans spilled over your lips like a boiling pot with seething hot water.
Your thighs began shaking when the lust became so intense that you almost couldn't take it anymore.

The feeling spread through every last nerve fibre of your body and you clenched your pelvis muscles when your high was imminent.

You dug your nails into the flesh of his biceps and your left hand slipped off his shoulder grazing his tanned skin with your nails. You placed it back on his chest for support and shut your eyes tightly and you let out a loud m0an when you came.

"Fvck", you cursed underneath your breath and rested your head against his shoulder as you enjoyed the dazzling feeling spread through every part of you and your body relaxed.
You were panting and felt his heart beat rapidly underneath the palm of your hand through his chest.

"Well done, babe", he praised you in a low voice and pecked your cheek, "that was number two out of three. Ready for the last one?"

The only thing keeping you from falling floppily to the side was his inked arm wrapped securely around your waist.

"Give me a break, Jungkook", you said chuckling quietly, "let me catch my breath first and then we'll talk."

"Well, the offer stands", he said pulling you closer to him so that you could entwine your right leg around him. You lifted your head and widened your eyes in shock.

"Oh my god, was that me?", you asked seeing the scratch marks across his chest.

One could clearly see the four lines of your nails as red scratches carved into his skin. Some spots were even bleeding a little bit.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you", you said feeling truly bad about it.

"Don't worry about it, babe", he said making you look at him by turning your face towards his with his hand under your chin, "I enjoyed it."

He guided your head to him and connected your lips in a sweet kiss. You couldn't help but smile slightly into the kiss still euphoric because of your amazing climax.

"Thank you for this", you mumbled shyly.

"You're welcome", he said leaning back to have a better look at your flushed face. He brushed your hair behind your ear and regarded you with devotion in his eyes.

"Let's do it", you said before you could change your mind or lose your courage.

"We don't need to do it if you're tired", he reassured you softly locking eyes with you.

"I am tired", you admitted but a roguish smile tugged on the corners of your lips, "but that only means that you have to do more of the work."

The same smug grin from before made its way back on his lips and he pierced you with hungry eyes.

"Your wish is my command, babe", he said. He lifted you up to place you down on the bed and get another c0nd0m. It shortly gave you time to think. It was still new to you and the nervousness returned again.

He was your best friend. Naked in front of you. Making you cvm once, twice. You were intimate together, but it seemed to be more than only s£x.

It slowly dawned on you that you got into something that was more complicated than you planned it out to be. But you lived in the moment, and this moment was only about pleasure and satisfaction.

He put the protection over his b0ner and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Come here", he demanded nudging his chin into the direction of his left thigh.

You got up and stood in front of him wanting to sit down like you did a few minutes ago but he took your wrists in his hands and spun you around so that you were met with your reflection in the mirror.

It took you a second to get used to see yourself naked next to him also naked. But it was somewhat... turning you on.

You watched in the mirror how he leaned forward reaching out his tattooed arm to snake it around your lower body forming a strong contrast between your pale skin and his ink black tattoos.

He pulled you to him making you sit down on his closed legs. Your back was leaning against his rising and falling chest and your legs were slightly straddled hanging over his closed thighs.

He manspreaded so your leg followed the movement forcing your thighs apart and putting your womanhood on full display.

You felt a little embarrassed to be in this kind of position and also seeing yourself like that but you were immediately distracted by his hands passing from your back over your hips to your inner thighs.

His left veiny hand gripped your thigh firmly and his other hand moved down to your center.

He pressed his middle and index finger on the sides of your bud inducing the electrical.waves by rubbing them together.

Your cl!t was already so sensitive from your first two 0rgasms that you didn't need much friction to get aroused.

"Babe, do you see how beautiful you are?", he asked staring at you through the mirror as pleasure twisted your face.

You couldn't answer him, his fingers made it impossible to have a clear thought. He circled his fingers faster and faster and you didn't need much more to cvm but then he stopped. He removed his fingers and watched your indignant reaction.

"Why'd you stop?", you whined at the almost painful tension in your stomach. But he only chuckled evilly.

"You offered it to me, now give it to me", you pleaded desperately.

"You want this?", he rumbled and you watched him take his d and tease your entrance with his tip making your heat throb.

"Fvck yes", you groaned rolling your eyes back almost losing your mind at the touch.

"I said you could have it but I didn't say how you'd have to earn it", he mumbled against your skin with a smirk kissing your back.

Okay so repeat after me: I MANIFEST THIS KIND OF RELATIONSHIP ✨

This is the dirtiest dirtiest smut I ever wrote and all for you guys 😅😭 enjoy :)