t w e n t y e i g h t

(recommended song for this chapter: anchor by novo amor)

no one pov

taehyung kept his eyes staring out of the window. watching the world blur by as jungkook continued to drive down the highway.

the car ride was completely silent. the radio of, not even giving some simple backround noise. all taehyung could hear was his own breaths, and the tiny purr of the car as it drove over the concrete road.

at some point taehyung turned his head away form the window. turning it to the opposite side to look at jungkook.

his eyes giving a look of longing. though jungkook was right there, next to him. taehyung wished the older would glance at him. give him a soft smile. maybe hold his hand, or something.

but he didnt. so all taehyung could do was stare dreamily at the ravenette boy.

jungkook felt taehyungs eyes on him. but he didnt dare to look at the younger. he kept his eyes on the road, his hands tightening around the steering wheel. he could already feel his heart rate increasing, even though they were still about an hour away from their destination.

but that short hour didnt last long. not long at all...

-

the car was still rolling down the road. and at some point, taehyung felt the car start to slow down.

curious and confused, taehyung finally looked out of the window again. 

his eyes widening a little as he saw a decent sized car park in the upcoming distance. he could see police cars with flashing blue and red lights sitting in the park. more cars and people all cramped together, some with big cameras and microphones.

the younger boy was curious to what was going on over there, but didnt think much of it until he heard the small ticking sound of the turning light as jungkook flipped the small switch.

taehyung looked over to jungkook, his eyes still wide with confusion.

"j-jungkook?" he asked confused. the older stayed silent, not turning to look at taehyung.

taehyungs eyes widened more as jungkook slowly turned into the car park, their car coming to a stop as they faced the many other people and cars in said parking lot.

as the car stopped, the small number clock on the dash board turned exactly 12:00.

taehyung felt stunned as he saw flashing cameras and people staring at the sudden car that just pulling in.

he stared blankly through the fully tinted windows, his breath caught in his throat as he slowly turned back to jungkook.

"k-kookie.. what are we doing here-"

he asked. his words getting cut short as jungkook spoke.

"get out of the car taehyung."

jungkook said. his voice monotone, and expressionless. he sounded almost exactly like he had when he just started hanging out with the dirty blond boy.