Chapter 33

"So genius of you Charlotte. I believe a combat fight can be awesome. You know what? In a classic action film, the hero dances on the last breathe of his life just to save the truth and the other one who is said to be "innocent". But in the end, either the hero dies or the one he fought dies. Ever wondered why?" Emma was standing on the black suede boots and same black Capri and purple shirt. Her hair was crimson red and was falling over her shoulders. Her black eyes sparkling with furiousness and hate. Her immediate question made my breathing faster.

"Maybe because no bad has been left to live. And the one who gives the honor puts so much of his power that his soul drains from his body?" Charlotte suggested. That was not even a better answer to what Emma was trying to ask, but I thought Charlotte was trying to distract her mind.

"Really? Sorry to say but your answer is wrong, blonde. Everyone dies because there is nothing left for them to see. Hero goes through many hardships but loses in the end. What I am trying to say is that Mr. Jem, your every move is wrong and useless. Until I am here, you won't get what you want." She hissed.

"Then, that means we had to get you out of the way first." And I got my hand on the wooden rod I grabbed from the west-wind wood and hit her hard on the hand. She kind of escaped my move and she showered 3 arrows. I rolled aside. She knitted her eyebrows and wore her cloak. Then in no time, she was flying. Up in the sky and she showered more arrows. I didn't want any other arrow experience so I tossed my wooden stick which went straight over her bow and it fell. I ran and quickly grabbed the bow. When I looked up for her she was yelling, "Jasper I don't care if you take away my bow. I am still so skilled that I can shoot you without a bow." And she didn't shoot towards me but towards Charlotte.

"Look out!" I yelled. A deer came out of nowhere and pushed Charlotte aside. The deer's neck got attacked by the arrow and it started bleeding which was expeditious. Charlotte knelt down and started to get teary. Her hand slid down the side of the deer's face in a warm caress and she hugged it tightly. When her gaze returned to Emma, I could see a burning look in it. I grinned. The other big deers came in and made long grunts to express their anger and Charlotte lifted her chin.

I made a move towards the Deer and Charlotte to try healing the Deer, but Charlotte yelled, "No, Jasper. She is trying to distract you. We will be okay."

I sighed, the most splendid yet aching side of Charlotte. "Come on, my deer army. We need to face an enemy!" I led them and pointed at Emma in the end. The deer army hastily jumped and sprinted. The thug air raced along. 5 of the deers had big and strong antlers more like a solid rock carved iron. I turned around to see Emma's reaction and to my bombshell, there was a weed storm. Weeds were spinning around red-haired and she was raising her hands up high and spinning was getting faster. The thug air originated from there. The deers stopped dead. I ran across the fields and told Charlotte to try finding the cotton perfect piece. She wiped her face,  and nodded her head indocile, and climbed south of the field through trees and bushes.

I didn't want to, but I took out the secret silver weapon. It was one Grandpa William gifted me when our souls visited the golden palace. I only thought it was just a dream but the silver boomerang was in my hand. I turned and gripped tight on every body part making a move. The deers were getting thrown back by the power of the weed wind. I ran faster than ever.

I had to do this and I can do this.

I sprinted more swiftly towards the weeds winds then. Everything was just a mass of blurry vision. My feet created friction with the grassy land and it burnt my feet even though I was wearing joggers.

Run. You can't stop for even a second. Don't stop your speed, let it do what it finds correct. Let her see that you are not only a blove but her enemy.

I jumped and kicked myself inside the hurricane and found myself facing Emma face to face flying with the winds.

"Oh, so you made it inside the death well yourself. Very well done. Welcome, mister Jem. Here," she raised her arms and yelled, "TASTE THE DEATH!!"

And all the weeds flew towards me. I slashed them all with my bare hand. It hurts, yeah. I told myself, but keep going. My hand was bleeding in many places and was going on red. I slowly moved towards Emma and was still slashing when finally I got near her. She didn't seem to notice, because she was making fun of me, calling me useless and helpless and irresponsible, etc., etc. I reached her belt and with my final move, I grabbed her waist and snatched it out of the secured belt.

"Give it back to me or you'll be just a mass of green and black weeds. Give it back!" I was able to see the horror on her face as she was close to her loss. I took her bow, without which her arrows were useless. It was something else when you say she was just showing off her strength, saying she can shoot arrows without a bow. And now I made her weaponless. I slashed and killed all those weeds coming my way. Emma kept distracting me.

"Oh my, look how poor Charlotte is surviving the odd war with those weed storms. She might kill herself. She trembled. Yeah, if not you, then your strength will be lost, mister Jasper. I would take revenge for every mean thing you said to me in the Gregory Academy. Lucas and Daniel are my soldiers now and are waiting for you in your world. I am so happy seeing you lose." and that caught my whole nervous system to collapse and burn from all the messages being sent around the body for action. I swiftly sprinted towards Emma forcing the storm from breaking down on me, and raised the sword I got from her and launched an attack on her. She wailed and yelled and went flying back to the ground. Her back bleeding continuously. With her fragile fall every wind disappeared. Who knew this attack caused bad news.

I ran for Charlotte. Indeed she was facing trouble. The deer army was being attacked by grasshoppers. When I got near, the grasshoppers found new meat. I rolled down the side of the hill and the grasshoppers did too. I raised my palms in defense and I caught one of them in my fist. When I opened it again, I found two tiny cells in my hand. What the actual heck? I rearranged the cells in my palm and then scanned the grasshopper which was dead. Then, everything was easy.

"Charlotte! They are robotic. Here, get this screwdriver and try to disclose the screws and take out the cells. It is going to be easy. You can just slash and cut them in half with the knife if you hit them on their wings!" I helped her out in the screwdriver managing, but she chose to play with the sword and I decided she was a combatant too. If not a fighter, a good battle partner. In hardly 4 minutes we were done with killing and disclosing machines of grasshoppers. The last 5 or 6 were left which flew away themselves and when we turned back, Emma was collecting herself. Collapsing and standing back up again like an old TV screen.

I raised my final weapon, the boomerang. I healed all the torn weeds and they stood up in the air according to my healing and I switched the sword with a boomerang and threw it hard towards Emma, she hesitated in falling, but she did and all the weeds on top of her. The boomerang sprung to life, hit the desired person, then the tree and then it came back again in my hand. This was my weapon. Yeah. Everything went silent and we knew we were safe though I felt a vulnerable danger. We gazed at the approaching field and spot a patterned wall of large grass, supposedly the cotton-perfect.

Hi guys, nice to meet you again, hope you all like this update. meet you again soon.

Hit that star button and leave w moment down below!