45

Chapter 45 The President's Hidden Marriage Little Wife 06

    "The medicine to cure dysmenorrhea?"

In the study, Shen Liuchen stood behind the desk, and two people stood in front of the desk.

    It is the assistant Jian Weiwen and the scientist Zhu Shengzhi who just drove over.

    Zhu Shengzhi said that sentence just now.

    He looked at the handsome young president behind the desk, and asked, "What about the'Purgatory One' experimental plan?"

    "It will be completed by Yuan Chengjie independently." Shen Liuchen said calmly.

    What he got was not the answer he most wanted to hear, and Zhu Shengzhi was a little bit sad for a while.

    Even knowing that Shen Liuchen would not give up that plan easily, but when he just learned that he was going to be transferred to research other projects, he still couldn't help but fantasize in his heart.

    He wonder if Shen Liuchen will abandon the demon experiment because he has a sweetheart, and because he will have expectation to the world.

    It turns out that he thought too much.

    But at least, he doesn't need to touch that item again in the future, so he can reduce his guilt a little bit.

    "I will deploy several doctors who are experienced in gynecology to cooperate with your research. The research laboratory is set up in Jinrong Hospital. All the equipment will be available within three days." Shen Liuchen looked at him: "When you complete the task, I will release you. You are free."

    Zhu Shengzhi was shocked.

    He and Yuan Chengjie are now working for Shen Liuchen.

    Yuan Chengjie was wanted by people from that country in conjunction with the international police for doing illegal research in another country. Because of the danger of Yuan Chengjie, after he fled back to China, he was also listed as a wanted target by the domestic police.

    It was Shen Liuchen who rescued Yuan Chengjie and arranged Yuan Chengjie for research in the underground laboratory.

    His situation is different from that of Yuan Chengjie.

    He is thirty-two years old this year and unmarried.

    There are old parents on the top, and a 30-year-old brother below, who is now married.

    A few years ago, he participated in a seven-year closed research project abroad. In the last year when he was about to "go out of customs", his father was seriously ill, and all the burdens of the family fell on his younger brother.

    My younger brother worked several jobs every day and almost got sick from exhaustion, but still didn't have enough money to perform surgery on his father.

    At that time, no one in the family could contact him.

    In order to reduce the burden on the younger brother, the younger sibling can make more money in a short period of time and go to the bar to be a escort man after get off work. My younger sibling is a clean and self-conscious man. When he went to be a escort man, he was sure that he would only accompany the wine and not sell himself.

    But it was still taken by a local snake.

   That person threatened the safety of his family's life, and also designed to deceive his younger brother into loan sharks.