𓂸

𝐀𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧☝︎

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 1𝐬𝐭, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

Sorin shook his head, drinking his juice box while glancing at Kaltain.

"He cried when he held her." He said making Quinn shake his head and smile. "Nigga haven't cried since his mama died, he gon spoil the fuck outta ha." Quinn said, sitting the food on the table infront of Sorin.

"Whea Layton?" Rin asked, crossing his legs and taking his food out the bag. "He stayed in the car, he got a lil attitude right na." Quinn replied, slapping Kals leg making him jump and pick his head up off of Sorins thigh while frowning his face up.

He rolled over, putting his arm over his eyes and going back to sleep.

"Whea yo fam at?" Quinn said, watching Aelain move around in the crib before opening her eyes slightly. "They came earlier but left when Lain fell asleep." Rin answered, leaning back to see if she had fell back asleep, which she did.

Quinn hummed, taking his phone out his pocket when it started ringing. "I'm finna be out in a few, chill yo ass out." He said when he answered before hanging the phone up.

He slapped Kaltains leg again making him move his arm and look at him. "Got you some food, nigga. Wake yo ass up n eat." Quinn said, watching him sit up and rub his eyes.

"Whatchu got a bandage on fo?" He asked, sticking his phone in his pocket. "Rin ass. Dug his nails in my arm while he was givin birth." Kal said, taking the bandage off as Sorin stared at him.

Quinns face frowned up when he saw it and backed away. "Why yo nails went so deep, that shit gon leave a scar." He said, chuckling and looking at Kaltain who moved his arm back and forth.

"I wanted to remind him that he gon have to slap the fuck outta me the next time I lock my legs around him. Nd the pain I felt, I wanted him to feel it too." Sorin said, biting into his burger.

Quinn laughed again, opening the door. "Aight, im finna go. Lay keep blowin up my phone n shit." He said, waving and walking out the room.

"I can't feel my arm, mama." Kaltain said, looking at him and laying his head back on his thigh. "N I can't feel my lower half. Guess we even, bighead." Sorin replied, resting his hand on Kals forehead.

-

"She got yo nose n skin color but the rest all on me." Kaltain said, sitting Aelain on his stomach and looking at the TV.

"No, she a lil darker than me. She like the same color as yo mama." Rin said, watching her hold her own head up. "Keep your hand behind her head just incase." He told Kal.

Kaltain just held the back of her neck and her leg so she wouldn't fall. "She small as fuck." He mumbled, lifting her up and putting her close to his face.

"She gon be small, she was born a month early." Rin said as Lain turned her head to look at him while bawling her fist up in Kals shirt.

"Wasnt all yo siblings born early?" Kaltain said, glancing at him. "Mhm, its called a genetic influence meaning that if we have another one, they gon be born early too." Sorin replied, pulling Kals shirt down when it started rising up from him moving Aelain.

"Ion know what the fuck that is, you know ian go to school." Kaltain said, furrowing his eyebrows. Rin looked at him before shaking his head.

"Be sayin shit ion understand. Be doin me mad wrong, mamas." He continued, looking at Aelain.

"She got dimples?" He asked, seeing as she played with her pacifier while smiling. "Mhm, we got em from mama and pops. Me n mama only got one on our right side though, think she does too." Sorin said, massaging his stomach.

"That don't hurt?" Kal said, laying Aelain on his chest. Rin shook his head, playing with his hair.

-

"Why my grandchild cuter than all my kids?" Fallon said, fixing him a cup of water.

"I'm pretty as fuck, ion know what you talkin bout." Serephina said, staring at him while frowning. "Sit yo ass down fo I pop you." Fall said, mugging her making her mug him back.

"I'm so sick of you but mama?" Phina called out, following him to the fridge. Fall looked at her and hummed.

"So I got this girl in my class, right? She always be starin at me, like hello, fuck do you need? But when I threw my shoe at her, she ducked and continued to just stare." She said, crossing her arms and mugging the cabinet.

"Fuck you want me to do?" Fallon asked, opening a gogurt. "I want you to stop the rumors going around about her liking m- is that my shit?" Phina said, tilting her head before her mug deepened.

"Why do yall keep eatin my thingss." She said as her eyes got watery. "I'll buy yo ass some mo, they was 4 dollars anyway." Fallon said, looking at her and watching as a tear ran down her face.

"Papa!" She whined, running to Sonder when she say him. He picked her up, sitting the bags on the counter before looking at Fall.

"Why she cryin?" Sond asked, rubbing her back and kissing her face. "Cause I ate one of ha dumbass gogurts." Fall answered, getting another one.

"You so greedy, why can't you get your own?" Serephina said, looking at Fall as she continued to cry. Sonder sat her on the counter, wiping her face with his shirt and kissing her forehead.

"Imma go to Sam's tomorrow n buy you a bigass thing, aight?" He said making her nod her head. "I want the cotton candy flavor." She mumbled, kicking her legs and sniffling.

"Imma get you the cotton candy flavor then." He replied, taking her off the counter after wiping her face again.

"Thank you, papa." Phina said, skipping to the back of the house. Fall looked at him before rolling his eyes and opening the fridge, grabbing a thing of pears.

"Yall all spoiled, I swea." Sond mumbled, leaning on the counter.