22

I've been training Ryan non-stop for the week. Today is his last day of training because tomorrow he'll be fighting a guy.

Ryan was giving his best. He was becoming better and better everyday. I made him wake up at five in the morning and train until eight with breaks in between, of course. Then he would be free until five in the evening then we would resume the training until eight.

It was hard but he managed to do it. He made a lot of progress within these days. Nobody asked us any questions because they had no idea what we were doing. Whenever we would go to the gym, it was empty.

I also went on three missions this week, with Enzo and the team which consisted of his siblings, Dominic and Dante. Enzo and I barely spoke to each other unless when it's Necessarily.

He threw orders and I weirdly started following then without asking questions. I know why though. I dint want to speak to him. I was getting too...comfortable to say the least. I'm not used to getting attached.

Sean prolonging my stay was like rubbing salt into my wounds. He told me that I'll be free to go in two more months.

Two fucking months... that much time should be enough to take down Vladimir and complete my revenge right?

As for my revenge, I had to hit pause for a while. Only one men was left and his name is Liam Collins. He is currently out of the country but he's supposed to return in two weeks.

"Lea!" Blake shouted, snapping me back from my thoughts. I completely forgot that I was having dinner.

"What?" I asked calmly.

"Where were you lost? I asked you something." Blake stared at me intently. I avoided his gaze and stared into my almost empty plate.

"Ask again"

"Where are your parents?" He asked, curiously. My grip tightened on the fork in my hands as I thought of my parents. Their dead bodies flashed in front of my eyes making me squeeze my eyes shut. I took a deep breath before answering in an emotionless voice, "They're dead."

Blake's eyes showed sympathy and I hated it. I don't like being pitied. It makes me feel weak and I am not weak.

"I'm so—"

I cut him off, "Don't."

He was about to say something but decided against it. He kept his mouth shut and got back to eating his dinner. The rest people who were at the table stayed out of whatever happened and ate quietly.

**

The next day, we were all going in the gym. The fight between Ryan and the two guys were starting soon.

I was standing in front of everyone, beside Enzo and the guys; Blake, Antonio and the rests as well as Arabella. Ryan smiled at me and I nodded with an encouraging smile.

"Remember what I taught you?" I asked and he nodded.

"Don't lower my guard. Don't let myself get distracted. Watch my opponent carefully and find his weakness. Tire your opponent by letting him start the fight. Hit him once or twice then start the actual fight when you notice that he's tired already..." He recited making me smile, "You're definitely going to win this."

"It's against one of the best fighters." He mumbled, a bit unsure of himself. "I taught you more than ten ways to kill in this one week Ryan- and you just have to knock him down. You're more than ready."

I did teach him more than ten ways to kill a person in this one week. Ryan was a fast learner, making the whole thing a whole lot easier. He is definitely going to win. He was, after all, trained by the best assassin in the world-not that he knew it.

While almost everyone were confident that Ryan would lose, I was sure that he'd win. I walked back to my place and watched as Ryan got inside the ring along with another well build men.

It was unfair. An old well trained man against an eighteen year old, new recruit. I had no idea why Enzo did what he did but I'm sure it's for the best.

Enzo nodded at a man who then shouted, "Begin!" And then the fight started. The man launched himself at Ryan who was only avoiding his punches and kicks. Ryan was suddenly kicked in the stomach, making him fall. He groaned in pain before standing up again.

Almost everybody were laughing and shouting as Ryan was unsuccessfully blocking his punches and kicks. Enzo only stood there and watched without saying anything.

I knew he would stop the whole thing when he notice that Ryan wouldn't be able to hang on. But Ryan looked nowhere tired compared to the man who were getting tired by throwing punches.

➷➷➷➷➷