Chapter46:Jealousy

2nd Update of the Day( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

~Y/N's POV~
I've already texted the Karasuno Third Years, they said that they were just gonna pick up the others. We set up the backyard for this celebration.

My knees are almost okay and my scratches were slowly fading, I put on a outfit and placed my hair in a side braid, I sit down infront the vanity.

(I don't own the picture)

I noticed that my lips still had a noticeable scrape on it.... Kenma suddenly sat down beside me, I look at him and he brought up a lip balm, he gestured me to come closer and so I did, he placed some lip balm on my lips, gently gliding it through my lips, he was staring at me the whole time and I became flustered....

"Are you okay?" He asked and I just smiled at him, I saw the time and they must be getting near already, I grab Kenma's hand and we ran down to the main hall. The others already went back to Tokyo since they had plans, the only ones left were Tobio, Daishō, Me and Kenma.

"Y/N-San!" I heard from downstairs as I walked down the stairs, I recognized the voice so I hurried downstairs, I didn't even notice that I let go of Kenma's hand.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and I was greeted by a warm hug "Hello Shoyo..." I said as I patted his head and he let go of me while smiling "Were going to Nationals!" He cheered "Yes you are and your gonna do great!" I said and he jumped up and down... this guy has a lot of energy.

This is the first time the whole Karasuno team has seen my face.... they were all quiet and just staring, I bowed and greeted them.

"O-Oi! Stop staring at her!" Tobio exclaimed and I just chuckled "It's fine, it's the first time they see me without a cover up..." I said "You still look pretty Y/N-San!" Hinata exclaimed "Thank you Shoyo..." I said while ruffling his head.

~Third Person POV~
As Y/N was currently having her attention on her friend, Kenma, Daishō and Tobio looked somewhat jealous.

Kenma was more displeased, his girlfriend just let go of his hand to run into another boy's arms, this guy was jealous. Daishō and Tobio were just upset about not getting her attention but when they saw the look Kenma was giving Y/N, they felt somewhat relieved.

Kenma just stared at his girlfriend, frowning slightly and an irk mark appearing now and then.

As Tobio led his team to the backyard, Daishō walked past Y/N, giving her a head pat with a little grin and he whistled while walking away.

Y/N stood there clueless, someone suddenly called her and she picked up "Yahoo~" The guys on the other line greeted "Oh? Tooru?" Y/N said "Yes it is! Seems like you haven't forgotten!" He chimed "I told you to forget about me." Y/N said "Y/N! Is your new family forcing you to do this? Tell me!" He pleaded "No Tooru!" Y/N exclaimed "You don't have to lie to me..." He said "Tooru. I've told you to forget about me. That's it. Goodbye. Delete my number and never think of me ever again. What happened in the past is in the past now." Y/N demanded and ended the call.

"This way... no one gets hurt." Y/N whispered to herself and Kenma just stood there, he didn't know who this 'Tooru' was. "Y/N?" Kenma called out to her and she perked up and looked at Kenma "Don't mind that, Let's go!" She said as she grabbed his hand and they walked to the backyard.

Kenma stared at her while Y/N skipped and hummed beside him, swing their twined hands back and forth. "Y/N..." Kenma said before they went outside the backyard, Y/N hummed in response "What was that about?" Kenma asked "What was What? Don't mind it... Like I said... it's nothing..." She said with a wide smile, Kenma just frowned at her "Don't fake that smile infront of me." He muttered while looking away "Koz-" "I can't bear to see you faking that smile." Kenma cut her off "If it's nothing then you wouldn't mind telling me, you wouldn't even call me by my last name." He reasoned as he looked her in the eye "I'll tell you later... I'm sorry..." Y/N said while looking away and walking past him.

As Y/N associated with the Karasuno Members as his cousin, brother and boyfriend watched from the sidelines. "Kenma, why do you look bothered?" Daishō asked "Are you Jealous right now?"Tobio asked "Y/N has been acting strange, she had a call earlier and she said things... She said She'll tell me later..." He said while staring at the bottom of his cup "Later?" Tobio asked "Did she mean 'Later-Later' or 'Later-Sometime before I Die' kind of Later?" Daishō speculated and Kenma just sighed and shrugged.

~Kenma's POV~
I sat down and played games on my switch while Hinata sat beside me, Y/N was talking with the Karasuno Third Years by the pool while the others were eating or playing games.

'What's so important that she couldn't tell me?' I thought to my self as I rapidly pressed on the keys, I gritted my teeth and I felt like I was about to break my switch, I could feel eyes on me but I could care less, Y/N was keeping secrets from me!

"K-Kenma-San, You might break your switch..." Hinata said "He's right Kenma, Calm down abit..." Daishō said while slighty laughing and I sighed "I am Calm." I said 'What does he mean that I should calm down? I am calm! Perfectly Calm.' I thought to myself.

After awhile, they were all planning to play Volleyball, We were 4 Setters in the area, we were all grouped, I was grouped with Tobio and Y/N was grouped with Sugawara.

~Third Person POV~
They played volleyball for awhile, Kenma was irritated at the fact that Y/N was on the other side of the net.

After playing for quite awhile, they started taking a break, Y/N was standing by the pool while talking with Daishō and Suga.

Hinata was getting chased by Tobio and as they passed by Suga, they accidentally made him loose his balance, he fell forward and he accidentally pushed Y/N.

She lost her balance and she fell in the pool, Y/N's eyes grew wide as she knew that she was gonna fall into water, she wasn't ready.... she might've been able to swim and was less afraid but she was scared because she was falling and she was gonna have sudden contact with water.

Daishō saw how his younger sibling looked terrified as she fell into the water, the pool was deep but she knew how to swim but the expression on her face showed everything. She was scared. She was still scared of water.

As the water splashed, Kenma, Tobio and Daishō's attention were on her, they panicked.
"Y/N!" The three exclaimed, Tobio dived in the pool, Kenma ran to the poolside to assist Tobio when they resurface, Daishō ran inside "Rei! Rai! Rini! Get the towels! Y/N fell in the pool!" Daishō yelled as he ran inside.

Everyone's attention was on them. They were all frozen in their places, they didn't know what was happening.....

Word Count:1328

Cliffhanger♥︎ I'll update 2 more in a few days! ggrvve, Babeeeeeeee you guessed it, I am gonna give a cliffhanger! Sorry for teasing you so muchhhhh dw, I'll update sooon^••^

Welp I'm back from the grave! I'll be updating in a few dayssssss! You guys better be ready(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ Love yall and Take Care!'' ☾❦☽