05 ; the first step

tempted ; jjk the first step ! kyopikoo work !

tempted ; jjk
the first step !
kyopikoo work !

after taking a deep breathe, she finally relaxed a bit. the wind was still blowing as she knew it when she found the white curtains flowing with the vibe.

sitting alone in the lighten room by herself as she recalled the past events

where her whole life changed and how barely she got time for herself.

her life wasn't like this, like this room. elegant. her life was simple.

her father died when she was only nine years old. in the wrost way possible....

flashback to years ago !

she stayed alone in the room as everyone inside the house was rushing to a room,, which was his father's room.

tears were visible in her eyes as she heard cries and yells of her mother. everyone was gathering up in the house.

that wasn't a normal death, it was a sucide.

the girl ran to her father in the morning but when she saw his body tugged with a rope from the ceiling. she knew her mother has no one now.

her mother only has her now and so you have only her.

with several tears and problems, you finally decided to never make her feel burden anymore.

Knowing she already had enough now.

~~~~~

recalling her first met with her once best friend, sua. when sua found her unconscious in the mid of road and how they helped her to get into hospital.

remember seeing them, Calling your mother and how her father gave her a job right at the moment, while she searched for the job from past week.

seeing how your mother grew up emotionally, and how strong she became.

it was all because of sua and her family. but now again,

why she broke the promise that she will never hurt me?

why she left with the guy i endlessly fell in love with?

why she had to leave her like this?

several questions ran in her mind. several ones and those consisted of.

how she will face her mom now?

how she will react?

she will ever be able to see her mom?

that's the question. will she ever be able to see her again? or she is trapped between these walls.

your curiosity was taking you over and over so does your health, remember having a check up with a doctor and his words saying "you shouldn't get stressed"

taking a deep breathe again, as you tried your best not to think anymore again. you looked down at your ring then up at yourself in the mirror, now the situation is finally here.

the once you saw in dramas and cartoons.

you are married to a mafia leader and mostly important...

It was a....bride exchanged marriage.