Chapter 58 : Feelings

Jungkook's POV

I woke up with with a warm feeling in my hand, i turned to my side to see who it was ...

"Y/n?" Seems like she slept here

Dont ask me why but I softened at the view of her sleeping so peacefully beside me holding my hand ..

I brushed the strand of hair from her face as i studied her features

I brushed the strand of hair from her face as i studied her features ...

"As pretty as always." I muttered under my breath.

"Huh? What?" She woke up all of a sudden..

"Oh , you are up? Seems like i slept here, are you feeling fine now?" She asked but little did she realise that she was still holding onto my hand..

"Yes but could you —." I gazed at her hand with a teasing smile..

"Ah sorry." She quickly let go of it

"Why were you—."

"You asked me to not to leave."

What? Did I really do that?

"Really? I don't really remember." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Soooo.." she got up as she continued "what do you want to eat?

"Whats with you all of a sudden taking care of me?"

"Nevermind , its useless to talk to you , i ll make something healthy so wait." She said as she made her way towards my kitchen...

I laid back down on my pillow as i put my arms beneath my head as i looked at the ceiling above wondering how things had taken a turn ..

After that incident, i planned to never talk to her ever again , i wanted her out of my life but seems like i failed! Despite everything i really did let her in my heart ..

Heart : are you admitting your feelings finally?
Me : when did i say that?
Brain : he meant that he has started to have a soft spot for her right
Me: yeah and thats it , no more no less..

A while later she came with a bowl and handed it over to me "can you eat it yourself?" She asked

"No! Feed me!" I motioned her towards my mouth ..

"Huh?its not like you are paralysed?!"

"Then why are you asking such a dumb question?"I laughed ..

Y/N's Pov

"Its good!" He said which actually made me smile.

"Do my compliments make you happy?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Huh?anyone would be happy hearing a compliment , whats wrong with you? You are talking stupid." Saying that i stood up and started to take in my surroundings.