◇Special Message◇

Hello!

Hello!

No... this isn't an update... sorry...

I just wanted to drop by and say: Happy 1 year anniversary to More To Him!!! Last year, on May 31st, 2020, I published MTH.

I never thought that it would get this much readers, but it did, and I am so happy and blessed to have each one of you read my story.

Thank you guys so much for taking your time and giving "More To Him" a chance.

I can't believe it's been 1 year since I started writing this book, and it makes me a little sad to think that we are getting close to the end.

I wanted to ask you guys if you'd like me to do anything to celebrate More To Him's anniversary. If you do you can go ahead and comment.

I was thinking that maybe I could do a Q and A, you guys can ask the characters any questions that you'd like (if you want) and if you do, they will be answered in a special chapter in honor of MTH's anniversary.

Anyway I don't have much to say except that this has been a wonderful journey. I enjoy reading all the comments you guys leave, it's one of the reasons that keep me writing.

At one point I thought that maybe MTH was going to be a flop and I was ready to discontinue the story, but then suddenly it's started to get more appreciation and I realized that I just had to be patient and give it time. So thank you for taking the time to read More To Him, it means the world to me.

So, I hope you have a wonderful day/night, if you guys have any requests or questions for MTH's anniversary I'll be waiting.

What is your favorite moment from MTH until now?

Thank you for stopping by.

God bless you all greatly.

See you on my next update.

-Random Potato♡